Chapter 1

It's only been a few days since My family and i moved from my home town Texas. A/N: I'm gonna use Texas but you can use your home town too. Sorry for this is just thought you'd have to come from somewhere right? When Mom and Dad broke the news to my older sister Andy  and i, it was really hard to take not like i had any close friends or anything but you know it was really hard to leave the place i grew up. It's already been like three days staying here but i already miss Texas, the country air, the amazing places but my mom says i should just give staying here a shot. I mean even Andy loves it here but anyways,  I'll try, who knows maybe I'll end up getting use to the new environment and it's not like I've started school yet. Anyways, Swellview I'll give you a chance.

The next day

Mom and Dad have already gone to work and it's only Andy and i at home. We're both in the living room watching TV. So it's been like an hour now and I'm already bored of watching TV cause my sister's watching her favourite soap opera Sweet Love and cause She's the oldest unfortunately she's in charge. I get bored to death and decide to step outside for a minute. Maybe i could even go sight seeing to get to know the place better. Andy doesn't even notice me leave, i try getting her attention but cause she's so into her soap opera, she doesn't respond so it's leave a note behind so it won't seem like i left without telling anyone even though i tried to get her attention. I grab my purse and head outside.

Swellview, I'm ready to see what you got and i hope i like it.

Hope you guys liked this, sorry it's a little boring and short but I'll get to the good part and I'll make it longer but not too long just long enough.

Bye!!!