Pha opened his mouth to say something but knew it would be hopeless.

   'Crap, he won' Pha thought. "Fine, go on" he said.

   Forth leaned in and pressed his lips on Pha's. He licked the bottom of Pha's lips, wanting access. Pha reluctantly let him in. Forth's tongue gently touched the tip of his. Pha's hand clasped around Forth's neck as the Forth's hand held onto Pha's back, pulling him closer.

   Pha pulled away, still in Forth’s hold. And he immediately smiled at the state of Forth's lips.

   "You got lip-gloss on you" Pha snickered. He gently wiped away the lip-gloss.

   "Geez. You use lip gloss?" Forth rubbed his lips with his fingers.

   "Oyy! Don't judge me now Asshole. I don't want my lips to be chapped like yours" Pha growled.

   "Btw I bet you brought the bet up now so you could kiss me in front of all your colleagues. Haven't you?" Pha said.

   Forth laughed.

   "Of course, do you not know me by now" he smirked.

   Then Forth led Pha in to the building and took the lift to the sixth floor. The doors opened to a large waiting area and a receptionist.

   "Good Morning Mr Jathurapoom" the receptionist chimed.

   "Morning...any notifications?" Forth asked.

   "Nope...just confirmation that Japan is going to be in live conference on Thursday" she said.

   "Ok.. oh Yunhwa this is my Husband Mr.Kongthanin" Forth gestured to Pha. Pha gave a small smile. The receptionist gave one back.

   Another man walked pass and started talking to Forth about some very complicated stuff that Pha couldn't make sense of.

   "So who’s this?" the man said.

   "My Husband, Phana Kongthanin. Babe, this is Tom, works with finance" Forth informed. Pha nodded and smiled at the man.

   Forth started walking through some corridors. Pha just followed him.

   "Forth, where are we going?" Pha whispered.

   "My office, and why are you whispering?" he asked.

   "I don’t know...is that it?" Pha asked as Forth stopped in front a door.

   "Yup. This is my office."

   Forth opened the door and gestured Pha inside. He walked in and was greeted by a large desk table with two cushion chairs on one side and a larger one on the other side. There was a large window that stared out into the city and another where you could see the reception area of the 6th floor. There was a lot of space, big enough to fit a bookshelf, large sofa and another small table.

   "It’s nice" Pha said as he sat down into Forth's seat at the desk.

   "Mmhmm...that’s my chair" Forth said, while he stood in front of Pha, "You sit over there" he gestured to the chair at the other side of the table

   "What if I don’t want to?" Pha said. "Then I really will ravish you tonight” Forth replied with poker face.

   Pha quickly stood up to move but Forth was blocking the way.

   "Move" Pha said plainly.

   "Why?"

   "Because I said so, now move!" Pha snapped only to have Forth move closer towards him.

   "Oyyy, stop doing that" Pha sighed.

   "Doing what?" Forth said, giving an innocent smile.

   Forth swiftly grabbed Pha's waist and propped him on the desk. He moved in between Pha's legs, still holding on to his waist.

  "F-Forth, really, in your office?" Pha exclaimed. Forth smirked at the fact Pha was stuttering slightly. He moved closer to Pha's face. Inching closer and closer at each second.

   Pha had no choice but to look into his eyes. He hoped Forth wouldn't do what he thought Forth would do.

   "Babe, just tell me to stop and I’ll stop" Forth said. Pha felt Forth’s lips hover above his own. He tried to speak out but nothing came out.

   'God, say stop you bloody idiot! SAY IT' Pha cursed himself mentally but all his thoughts were dismissed by his brain.

   Forth chuckled at the fact that he had won again.

   Pha noticed a crowd forming around the receptionist’s desk, looking into the window.

   "Uhh Forth, there are people staring in through the window..." He whispered.

   Forth looked back at his co-workers. They all suddenly acted like they were busy working. He turned back with a smile.

   "Now, where were we?"

   Pha quickly pulled out of his grip while Forth was distracted.

   "You were about to get the kicking of your life!" Pha hissed. Forth shook his head and hastily pulled Pha back.

   He kept his hand at Pha's back, keeping him in place. Then he left a quick peck on Pha's lips.

   Forth licked his lips tasting the Iip-gloss.

   "Strawberry, nice" he winked at a blushing Pha.

   "Shiaa Forth. Enough. I'm hungry. Get me something to eat now" Pha pushed Forth away from him.

   Forth just laughed, "Ok. Wait here. I'll be back" he said and left his office.

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk