Scott paled. "You think Sylvia is the one behind Imogen disappearing."

"I know she is." The doctor scowled, his eyes filled with hatred for his older sister. "I knew it was only a matter of time before she made her move. I'm guessing that Imogen figured out that Lia was working for Sylvia and called her out on it." He clenched his jaw. "What I don't understand is why she would confront Lia alone."

Stiles looked at them with a serious expression. "Well it doesn't matter right now because we need to find them. If what Imogen told us is true, then her aunt doesn't plan on keeping her alive."

.

▷▷▷

.

She groaned, her eyes adjusting to lighting in the room or lack of that is

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She groaned, her eyes adjusting to lighting in the room or lack of that is. She blinked away the drowsiness of the drug and tried to pull her arms and gasped when she realized that her hands were restrained to a chair she was currently sitting in.

"Finally awake, dear niece."

Her head snapped over to the woman sitting in front of her in her own chair. Her breath hitched in her throat when her gaze clashed with icy blue eyes that bore into her with amusement. "It's you." She whispered, her voice laced with anger bordering hatred. This was the woman who took away her mother.

Sylvia smirked, "You look so much like Viola." She mused, tilting her head at the flash of fury in her niece's gaze.

"Don't say her name!" She snapped angrily, her fists clenched. "You don't have a right! Not after what you did!" The older woman not seeing the ties around the girls wrist loosen slightly.

"Well you definitely have your father's temper." The woman said slyly causing the girl to stare at her with a wide eyed expression and her lips clamped shut. She leaned forward a bit, enjoying the reactions she was getting. "Oh, come on, Imogen... You surely had to have realized by now just who your father is. Or at least guessed by now."

Imogen swallowed thickly, her nails digging into her palms. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She whispered.

Sylvia sighed, "Please. You and I both know there's no denying it. I'm sure you must have noticed when you were trying to find me using those locator spells. It had to have happened a few times. I mean, I know your mother had Grace hide his presence from you just in case you ever tried looking for him but we both know that you're now much stronger than her."

The young witch's mind flashed to the last couple of times she had used the locator spell using her own blood. She knew that her only family were her uncle Ben and Sylvia which led her to believe that there would be only two markings on the map but when she did it, the drops of blood had dispersed around Beacon Hills and in South America.

She had found the image weird and thought it was wrong and tried doing the spell once more. Only it did it again and she could only stare at the map for so long before she wondered if it was some trick being played on her. She denied it vehemently because it couldn't true. Or rather, she didn't want it to be true.

Take On The World ◎ Scott McCallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें