Eli and Ella were funny masses once you got them to open up. It was hard to believe they came from Jack and Ana. Jack was a pretty chill, his looks were something I felt he relied on too much. He really had little personality to fall back on. And Ana, the pain in the ass, who wanted everything her way. Always critiquing things. They were a just a plain couple. You could almost think the twins were adopted.

But all of our lives would probably be different if it were not for Jack's coolness and Ana's hail to authority. Two annoying attributes that I did miss. I missed them both. Even if Ana gave me so much shit and if Jack could barely hold an entertaining conversation with me, I missed them.

I'd tried not to think about them being gone permanently. I gave myself that week in Malibu to grieve and decided not to think about it anymore. It was a deal Xander and I made. To act as if nothing was different. Once we went back to our normal lives we'd consume ourselves in our daily activities and not grieve. But I believed Francis would say that grieving was important and he would want me to cry it out, write it out, scream it out, do whatever I needed to do to endure the process of grieving the loss of a loved one. Xander and I have lived through this month being emotionless zombies towards losing our sister. That was not healthy. Anyone could think that Xander and I had no liking towards Ana if they were to ask us how we had grieved.

"T?" Ella grabbed my attention from my thoughts

I hummed against my lips to let her know that I was listening.

"Would you marry Ashton?" She bluntly asked.

Would I? After everything? Would I marry him? I don't know...

"Why do you ask?"

She simply shrugged.

"T?" This time Eli wanted my attention. "Thank you."

"For what? Dinner? I'm supposed to feed you, you don't have to thank me."

"No, hm," Eli scratched his nose. "Thank you for taking us while mommy and daddy are away."

"Yeah." Ella agreed. "We like Uncle Lukey, but we like you more because you aren't gone a lot like him."

"But don't tell him we said that!" Eli pleaded. "Please, T! The last time we said something mean he didn't give us ice cream!"

"Your secret is safe with me." I assured.

"And the party has arrived!" I heard the well-known voice that could bring me either joy or dread. Xander. How did he have a key to my place?

"And the other half of the party is here too!" The feminine voice of Sofia sparked the room.

"How did you get in?" By now Jack was done with his bottle, I promptly set him up to burp him.

"Wow, nice to see you too, you bitch." Xander rolled his eyes, setting Lukas free in the apartment.

Eli and Ella ran towards their cousin, greeting him with a double-attack hug. Lukas was at the age where he could walk and get into anything he pleased, but hated being bombarded by anyone. His freedom was something he loved even if he was only a year old. The twins didn't care though. They loved him so much.

"Xander," Sofia slapped Xander's arm. "Don't say that word in front of the kids."

Xander set his suitcase in a corner before walking over and serving himself a slice of pizza.

"So, once upon a time, like two years ago, I stole your key and copied it." Xander said with a mouth full of pizza. He flashed the key right in front of my face. I suddenly did not feel safe at all living in my apartment knowing that my brother had a damn key to it too.