0.11

(edited)

A groan escapes my lips as my eyes slowly peel open, adjusting to the bright light

"you're alive" a voice calls out as i look around to notice i'm still on the third level of the drop ship with the grounder and with Miller keeping guard, i also notice he has a bruise on his face.

'wonder what happened, probably teasing the grounder'

"i lived bitch" i joke, starting to get up as he rushes over and helps me so i don't fall "why am i still here?"

"Clarke thought it would be to much trouble to move you so we kept you up here, Raven has been coming up a lot to see you and so has Bellamy" Miller answers with a shrug.

"bitch" i mumble, of course Clarke wouldn't be bothered to move me. A groan leaves my lips as i  look up at the bloody and bruised body of the grounder.

"why is he still here, we need to let him go" i exclaim while getting out of Millers grasp and making my way over to the grounder to start untying him.

"Bellamy said not to" Miller grabs my hand to stop me from untying him.

"let me go" i glare at him "go down stairs and do something useful"

He looks conflicted before hesitantly nodding and going down while i look back at the grounder.

I slowly walk closer to him with my hands up to show i mean no harm "i'm going to untie you but you can't hurt anybody"

He lifts his head up to look at me and i don't know if its my imagination playing tricks on me or if he actually did but i swear i say him nods his head.

'and here i thought he couldn't understand English'

I slowly untie his left wrist and move to his right when his hand reaches out and touches my left cheek.

I flinch away but then realize that there is probably a bruise on that cheek from were i took the hit for him.

"thank you" the grounder whispers softly, looking up at me with grateful eyes as my own widen.

'he just spoke'

I snap out of my daze and go to untie his right hand when Bellamy comes barging in with Miller following behind.

'snitch'

"Wren" he grabs my arm and forcefully pulls me back as Miller goes to retie his arm but the grounder punches him in the face, again.

Bellamy lets me go as he and Miller over power the grounder and tie him back up.

"what the hell were you thinking" Bellamy yells at me as he marches over to me, getting all up in my face.

"we can't keep him tied up forever, we have to let him go" i stand my ground as we both just glare at each other.

"we can and we will if we have to" Bellamy brakes eyes contact and makes his way to the ladder "come on"