"this is not who we are" i state as i grab his shoulder so he turns and looks at me.

"it is now" and with that, he shrugs my hand off his shoulder and goes up the ladder.

"the blade is in a sharp upward angel between the six and seventh rib" Clarke explains to her mother over the radio "okay how deep"

"well i can't tell how deep it goes"

"okay just don't remove the knife yet" Clarke tips some of Monty's moonshine on her hands then hands it to Raven and i to do the same.

"Clarke do you see any fluid" her Mother asks as she goes to look while some guys start fighting behind her.

"hey, hey!" i shout at them as i pull them away from each other"everyone up stair, now!" i yell as i realize they would all just get in Clarke's way.

"i'm going to go deal with Bellamy" i tell them before i push my way to the front of the line of teenager and head up to the third floor with Octavia following behind me.

"tighten them, last thing we need is for him to get loose because you screwed up" Bellamy orders Miller and another boy as Octavia comes up behind me.

"Miller, don't listen to him" Miller and Bellamy turn around at my voice and Miller looks conflicted.

Bellamy walks over and pushes Miller out the way, tightening it himself.

Octavia seems to have caught the grounders attention cause he stops struggling and just stares at her.

"Octavia, get out of here" Bellamy exclaims as he notices his stare.

"i told you, he was protecting me, you didn't have to do this" Octavia gestures over at the grounder as her and Bellamy stare off.

"this isn't about you, i'm doing this for all of us"

"bull shit" i gain their attention as i walk over.

"you did that for all of us" Octavia ignores my comment, used to my behavior by now.

"no i did that for Finn and Jasper and Digs and John and Roma"

"it wasn't even him" Octavia defends.

"you don't know that" Bellamy snaps at her making her quiet down "we need to know what we're up against, who they are and why they are killing us, and he's going to tell us right now"

Octavia pleads with him not to as Bellamy walks closer to the grounder "Miller get her out of here"

"Miller, don't" i glare at him as he's about to grab Octavia. I step forward and grab his arm, pulling him away from her "go down stairs and manage the others"

He nods and goes down while Octavia pulls her arm out of the other guys hold and sits down in the corner "i don't even think he speaks English, he wont understand you"

"oh i think he will" Bellamy takes a threatening step closer but my hand wraps around his wrist, making him turn to me.

"this isn't going to help, its just going to make them more angry with us" i try to reason with him but he yanks his wrist out of my grasp "they already are pretty angry at us"

He turns around and i'm about to say something when the drop ship starts shaking and i fall to the ground.

I let out a hiss as i land on the arm that the grounder cut me with the knife.

"you're cut" Bellamy states as he offers me his hand to get up which i not so kindly refuse  "i'm fine"

"what the hell was that, are we under attack or not" Bellamy questions as a guy comes up the ladder.