Poison Kiss

"ST☆RISH had a successful debut, and now they are professionals! It's time for the Master Course." - Wikipedia.org

^Don't  judge me, how am I supposed to remember every last detail of each individual episode?^

*Haruka Nanami's P.O.V* 

I ran excitedly through the halls of the Master Course dorms, looking for my room- I couldn't wait to have my own room! I suddenly spotted a number plate on a door that matched that of which I had been assigned. I screeched to a holt and walked in without othering to knock- it's not like I'm sharing with anybody anyways, so why should I? 

I certainly did not expect to see an elegant silhouette moving around gracefully in the sunlight with what seemed to be a....mop. (A/N: Well that was anticlimactic).

"Huh?" The...mop-wiedling figure looked in my direction when I made a noise like a goose. 

*Cue the beautiful orchestral music*

Masato was dressed in a maid's outfit minus the frilly skirt (*cries*), which was highly unusual. I think. Let me do a rain check on that. Alright, time to react.

*SCREAMS*

- Fox's P.O.V - 

Avocado. I really want some avocado.

*Hears scream from somewhere in the building*

...I wonder if the supermarket will have some at this time of year?...

*Some time later*

At last:

- (Y/n)'s P.O.V - 

After having investigated the cause a damsel in distress, I stood beside the other Melodics waiting for...well, one should be able to guess at this point right? Starish and Nanami also metaphorically tapped their watches. (A/N: Not in some perverted way, just the verb. THE VERB. Dun dun duuuh *Author-chan begins questioning the reason for explaining in the first place*)

As STARISH chatted amongst themselves, I noticed Tadpole stand up slightly straighter for some reason.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!" 

Oh. So that's why.

Headmaster Saotome danced around dangerously on two thin pieces of silk- I wasn't expecting him to have had experience as a silkist, but at this point I don't think l I can be surprised anymore. (A/N: Resisting the opportunity to turn that round within the next sentence...)

Reality decided I had been in my lil' world long enough, smacking me back into the moment as Shining dramatically stated: 

"The reality is, many bloom splendidly and fade like fireworks." While simultaneously invading Syo's personal space for emphasis.

The room was filled with a purple light accompanied by a musical intro. (A/N: Psssst! Start playing the video! For those reading offline, it's Quartet Night Poison Kiss!) As four voices started to sing lyrics to the song that was beginning to sound familiar, STARISH and Haruka watched in disbelief as the scene unfolded. The four voices belonged to a boy band, who I guessed would be senior in the industry in comparison to our two groups. (What?! Could you be psychic (y/n)?!) 

Maybe I was, because after they had concluded their song, they who had been introduced to us as Quartet Night were assigned kouhais to room with. To say the least, they were...hm..reluctant?...No....Someone think of a word to describe a teenager who has just been told their phone is being confiscated for no reason. That's what Quartet Night expressed their opinion on the situation as.

This is what the arrangement looked like:

The all smiley Reiji Kotobuki:

The red-as-his-hair Otoya Ittoki and the ever-regretting coming here Tokiya Ichinose!

The tsundere neko Ranmaru Kurosaki:

The itching-to-annoy-his-senpai Ren Jinguji and the pretending-to-be-posh-but-blushes-at-Ren-even-making-eye-contact-with-him Masato Hijirikawa! (A/N: *Breathes*)

The totally not-a-bot Ai Mikaze:

The miniscule ball of angriness Syo Kurusu, and the large square of fluffiness Natsuki Shinomiya!

And the majesticest of-dem-all Camoose:

Chooses not to get involved with such uneducated peanuts altogether. (A/N: *Evil grin* This will be fun!)

Haruka was made to share a room with Aurora so that the yellow-eyed (A/N: Sorry...?) composer didn't cause any trouble while unsupervised. 

Me, (y/n), I'm sharing a room with Tadpole and Fox so they can teach me more about working under Madame as a vigilante. (*Gasp* How inconspicuous!)

This is what STARISH and Quartet Night looked like right now:

Squabbling kitty cats. Just for you Ran-ran!~

So. It seems like put simply, Ranmaru and Camus are the most irked about mentoring STARISH and the Melodics, but you know what? They don't have a choice. This is a dictatorship and they must do as the author tells them to. Whether that is the original creating team of UtaPri, or Author-chan. So. There. Boom. Fight me bro.

My phone vibrated and I checked to see that I had received a message from Syo, who seemed to be in a flap about how Mikaze-senpai had jam-packed his schedule. I messaged him back assuring him that most of what was there was just part of a human's daily routine, just planned down to nearly the last detail.

- Aurora's P.O.V -

I looked up from my sheet music to see Haruka playing with a cat the colour of coal. When it ran off, she followed it desperately. Pondering as to why she was so obsessed with it, I followed her stealthily, as I had been trained to long ago. 

Haruka arrived at a lake on campus, where I noticed a tanned boy dressed in green, with emerald eyes to match. 

"Cecil?!" I noticed she called him by name, which meant one of three things:

One: Haruka had known this guy for a long time.

Two: Haruka had known this guy for a very not long time, and he had not told her his last name.

Three: This guy was well known and/or rich, which I summed up as this: Much ego, very cha-ching. Well, this based on experience from missions previously assigned by Madame.

He stood up from the white railing on which he was sitting, and seemed to drift over to the young composer. He knelt down and kissed the back of her hand, addressing her as 'his princess'. Barfworthy, I didn't ship it whatsoever. Not over my dead body would that change. I snuck off the scene and back to the dorms to inform the other Melodics of what I had just seen.

Moongazer: I promise there will be more *3< soon for y'alls!!!