Chapter 8

Scarlett pov

I woke up to someone crying. Why were they crying? My head was pounding. I couldn't open my eyes to see the person. I reached over and touched the person as they grabbed my hand. Sparks shot inside of me as I pulled my hand back. I wanted to see who my mate was.

Opening My eyes I saw my real mate. Cameron? He looked so handsom, loving, worried. "D-don-t c-cry" I managed to say. "Shhhh, Don't push yourself, you been out for a while" he told wiping his tears and I guess I had some to because he wiped away mine.

What happened to me? Why was I here? I tried to think of what happened but I can't remember.

"What happened to me?" I asked as he explained that I was in a coma from Lucinda looking inside of my spirit or mind. I fell into a comma for about a month!!

"I love you Scarlett, I've always loved you" he said as I went to say it back but he put his finger over my mouth. "Don't speak". I smiled at him as he smiled back showing off his perfect smile. I knew Cameron was hot, but not till today did I know he was this hot.

I looked over to see water and licked my lips just looking at it. Cameron saw what I was doing and helped me drink the water. "H-help me up" I told him and he did. My body ached. I looked at my legs to see bruises. I took a mirror and saw I had bruises ever where. "They were from the chains" he said. I had cuts on my lips wondering what they where form. "From what ever she put in your mouth, you bit through it, then cut your lip." He said.

I looked over at my arm to see a big bruise. "From where they put in the silver" he told me. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I took off the hospital dress thing and examined my body. There were burns from the water. Bruises from the silver chains, bruises from the silver put in me. Cuts on my lips. Bags under my eyes. I looked like shit.

But that's not what hurt me. It was the mark on me. "Shh, it's ok" Cameron said looking at me. Lust filled his eyes. Then I remembered I had no clothing on. I blushed but knew I needed help taking a bath.

"Will you help me" I said pointing to the bath tub. He nodded walking over to me to help me in. Once the water was good he had started to wash me.

I didn't mind at all because smelling his sent was amazing. I don't know how to explain what it smelt like. But it was a smell only I would smell and I loved it. I had the sent all to myself.

After he washed me, he helped me get dressed. I put on some white underwear and bra and then blue jeans and one of his hoodie's he had.

I was so sleepy now but we were going to go to my house because everybody was waiting for me.

Cameron helped me in the car and took care of everything. When I got home I would need to take some meds, be put on a IVE, then sleep.

I sat in the back seat because it had more room for me to keep my legs up. I studied my hands as we took off. They're pale. I needed my wolf to heal so I can heal. "How much sliver did y'all give me, I can't even hear my wolf" I said in a whisper but I knew he heard me.

"I know it was a lot but that's what Lucida ordered and the doctors did as told" he said and that was the last thing I heard him say because I fell asleep.

---------

I felt bitterness in my mouth. I don't know what it was but I was to weak to look. I felt something sharp go inside of my un bruised arm. I whimpered but the relaxed when I felt sparks touch my head making me know I was safe.

-------

"Time to get up" I heard but I pulled the cover over me telling whoever was trying to wake me to leave me alone but yet they didn't. "Get up you been sleeping for like 3 days, we have a witch to kill" I heard as confusion took over my brain. I opened my eyes to see my sister. She smiled when she saw my eyes open.

"What's happening?" I asked but she ignored my question. "Get your lazy a** up" she yelled at me. Just like old time.

I did so as I dragged my sleepy body to the bathroom. I washed my face and then brushed my teeth. I studied my body to see no more marks. The only thing left was the bags under my eyes and that ugly human mark..

Mai are you there? I asked her. Shhh, I'm sleepy leave me alone. She barked. I smiled knowing she was ok. Mornings am I right?. I said laughing making her block me out because I was keeping her from her sleep.

I went back to my room to get a outfit. I settled for light tan skinny jeans and a balck crop top. My skinny jeans where high waisted so it was fine. But I was kinda worried because of how skinny I had gotten.

I want to go home, to my old home, I was to live here in my new pack since I was connected but my mate lived back home with the rest of my family but for now they stayed here. "What you thinking about" I heard. I purred at the voice. It was Cameron's. "Nothing much" I said walking over to him, kissing is lips.

"Mmmm, I love kissing you" he whisperd. "Why are we mates if the Witch isn't dead?" I asked. I could see anger cross over him. I touched his shoulder and he smiled. "Well she let go of you, but not the others you gave her. We have decided to kill her" he told me.

"Oh"I said as we headed to the pack hall. Most of my pack and old pack was there. There she was in chains. The girl in my dreams. She looked much older. When she spotted me her face scrunched up in disgusts.

We gave her the death punishment. This usual only happens to attacker or a pack member who as betrayed us more then once. The alpha called me up and told the pack everything. And then he brought out my old mates. They looked lost. "These are the people who the witch tried to take but the pair caught on to what was happing so the witch had no choice to let Hazel go." He said as Hazel was shown to the people.

"Now as alpha we both decided that she must be killed". My old alpha demanded. "Scarlett please will you kill her" I was ordered more then asked. I took the knife and walked to her.

"I curse your first boy, to be in my hands and to kill you and destroy your good for nothing wolf kind, I'll come back and take him and then he will kill you and this trash of a world" she said spitting on the ground. I rolled my eyes and slit her throat.

Her blood went every where. All over me. I scrunch my nose up in disgusts. I didn't like killing but she deserved it. She hurt so many people. She hurt me...

I walked off not caring about this anymore. I was tired and wanted to lay down. I walked passed Lucinda but she called me, I snapped my head over and looked at her. I didn't want to that but my body made me. Confusing????

"My command will leave you when you and your mate, mate and mark each other" she said and I nodded.

A wolf has never had a command on there mate when they mark them. Maybe it's because she is a witch?

" Are you ok honey bun" Cameron asked me. I smiled feeling better with him near me. I turned to face him and stood on my tipy toes and placed my lips on his. He was surprised but quickly kissed back. I pulled back and whisperd. "Now there is blood on you". I giggled running away. I could hear him growl and chase after me.

I got to the door of the house but before I could open it I was pinned to the door. I chuckled feeling the sparks dance inside of me. "Your so mean" he whispered to me. "Yeah I know" I said as he got off of me. "I'm going to take a bath, then take a nap" I told him. He sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked as worry filled me. "Well I was going to take you out for dinner but-" I cut him off as soon as I could. "We can, how about 10:30?, you can pick me up and we can go out?" I asked and he nodded a yes.

I kissed his lips real fast and left to take my bath.

When I got to the bathroom I turned on the shower making sure it was hot. I love them like that. Then I layed down and took a long nap.