001.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

" class please welcome our new student..." the homeroom teacher for the AP juniors started to introduce the beautiful girl that stood in the front of the classroom.

" i'm kailani. but you guys can just call me kai. i just moved here from New York. " her voice: angelic. she seemed so sweet. shy wasn't the word to describe how quietly she spoke and stood nervously in front of the classroom.

" we didn't ask for your life story. " leilah called out.

nobody saw, but if you looked closely you could see the new girl's fist tightly clench and her body move just the slightest as if she was letting out a deep breath.

she looked around the classroom and her eyes stopped on a particular pair of brown ones.

"thank you miss bylon, please have a seat next to caleb. mister kuwonu please raise your hand. caleb will be your guide for OHS. if you have any questions please ask him." she smiled and walkedm all the way to the very back of the classroom where she dropped her bag and sat down.

" hello, " kailani shyly said.

" hey "

her tiny frame next to his 6' 3 one was a comical comparison. kailani was always an especially small girl. from birth really. with zion, the complete opposite.

but opposites attract

JAI'S NOTE♨️💢
im really bout to make this MEMORABLE !