Wesley imagine (dirty)

Type: One Shot / Imagine About Wesley

Warning: Sexual Content

Enjoy!

I was never the one that really did anything for valentines, I have never really seen the point in it. I guess that's because I never actually had a boyfriend on valentines day so I didn't mind or wanted to celebrate it. Things changed when I got with Wesley because he made me feel like the most important girl in the world and like I was the only one that mattered. He was always good at surprising me and I hated it because I never knew what was going on or what we were doing and today was no different. I woke up with roses on the bedside table and balloons everywhere plus a note on his side of the bed. 'Happy Valentines Day Baby, I'll be making It One That You Wont Forget Anytime Soon xx-Wesley' I couldn't help by smile, he always knew how to bring the best out of me. "Wesley what am I going to do with you, " I said as I picked up the roses and there was a box under it, it was a beautiful diamond bracelet. I didn't know what to do, but I did buy him a watch and some chocolates I just hoped that I was enough because it seemed like he got me everything under the sky. That day I went around the house and finding little cute gifts from Wesley and I knew he had something big planned for tonight and I couldn't wait. When the time came I got dressed in my short, tight black dress the one that Wesley loved and I seemed to leave my panties at home.

Oh yea it would be a valentines day that we both didn't forget. I walked into the restaurant where I found Wesley waits for me, I kissed him before sitting down across from him. "Wow baby you look amazing, " he said. "Only for you, " I said with a smile. "Have a good day, " he said. "Yea, I did, " I said. "Good, because you deserve it, " he said. "Thank you Wesley" I said. I handed him his gifts and I knew he would be happy with those but maybe I had something else in mind. I grabbed his tie and pulled him across the table and whispered in his ear. "I don't have any panties on and your turning me on with that suit" I said. "Oh baby, " he said as he sat back down. "Come here, " I said. He got up and sat next to me, running his hand up my leg making his way to my vagina and I was already wet. "You want me don't you, " he said. "Yea, I do, " I said as I moaned in his ear. "Damn babe, " he said. "Meet me in the bathroom?" I said as I pushed him to get up and made my way to the bathroom, no more than 10 minutes later Wesley came to the bathroom. "I wanted a nice dinner, " he said. "Well, you can go back out there or you can fuck me as hard as you can, " I said as I grabbed his tie pulling him to me. "I'll take option 2" he said as he placed his lips onto mine. "Good boy, " I said in between kisses. I could feel him get harder in his pants and I moved my hands down, to take him out as his hands were tight on my hips, I could tell that he wanted it as badly as I did. I dropped his pants, letting him free and I took him in my hand as he started to suck on my neck. "Baby do me" I moaned. He moved so his hips meet with me as he pushed himself into mine, he held my legs up as I was on the sink, he thrust were soft at first till he started to pick up the pace. I held on to him as I was moaning in his ear, he grabbed my hips moving himself deeper inside me. Soon we both climaxed and out of breath. We got dressed and went back out to eat, I didn't mind if people heard us because I was totally ok with being who I was and I wanted him. After dinner we took a walk on the beach and it was beautiful as the stars were out, it was a little chilly but nothing too bad. "This is truly amazing" I said. "Yes, it is, " he said. "Thank you for this Wesley, it really means a lot" I said. "You deserve the world and im going to give it to you" he said. "You're enough for me so that's all I ask for" I said. "I just want you to be happy, " he said. "And I am happy" I said. We got home pretty late, but we didn't have to work the next morning so we didn't have to go to bed any time soon. "Wesley I love you, " I said. "And I love you, " he said.