CHAPTER 14- Choices on the World

AINA POV

"Shut up!....Hello Cherish..Stone its sad to see my plans of getting rid of you two didnt work."

'What' My anger filled me I kept a calm front though. Tiana was something else she literally came from out of this world. Yeah she told me her whole plan and everything finally came into place. This idiot slipped up when she thought I was unconscious and said her weakness.

"HEY! Pay attention this is my moment!" Tiana jerks my head back while thinking I had busied myself to get the ropes loose. Thanks to Mera I had ants forming in the key hole picking it. They slowly move the cuffs apart so the click wont be heard.

"Say goodbye to precious daughter." She holds a blade to my neck and goes to dig in. I lift my hand up to the one around my neck and twist it the other way.

"OW!" I kick her leg out and she falls to the ground. I grab the blade and fly somewhere else, giving her time to kick me in my gut. I went flying closer to Arthur them.

(A/N: Made up alien language sorry if it somehow is your language, I just mixed some words together)

"TEGU RI OPWEMPA! TEGU RI CONG V KUIN!" (COME MY FAMILY! COME MY KING AND QUEEN!) She yells and throws a ball of orange sparks to the sky and it blasts open creating a portal.

These creatures came down you know that baby show-when they taught you valuable things- Barney that orange dinosaur Riff. Yeah they look like him except it looked like they were dragged through dirt and had a more human form.

"I think Im gonna barf" I hear someone mutter from my side of the field. Tiana turns and smiles while 2 huger ones like them came down and stood behind her. I stand and stagger a bit and completely take off the hood.

"Awww I see Raina has given you the necklace, too bad I killed her off when I had the chance aye" She smirks as I become more fuellled with anger but I don't let it control me.

"Tiana this is between you and me. No one will have to get hurt because of your stupid actions." I say ignoring the comments being made behind me.

"Hmmm well where's the fun in that, DITTA! (ATTACK!)" Her front line comes charging forward I see my people and Arthurs force coming forward as well.

'stop them' I kept hearing the ladies voice since I was taken, it always felt right to do what she said.

'Fight Aina'

'Fight Aina! Show your strengths my child!' She yells at myself and let it flow through me.

'FOCUS DAMMIT' I jump and punch the ground coming back down lifting my arm up to create spikes facing to my side. They slow down and try to get it down but, they cant no one except me.

"AINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Arthur comes up to the spikes without touching it, I hold back my tears and focus on the energy. Closing my eyes I let it happen some parts only, reopening my eyes both my eyes are grey silver.

"AINA! BEAUTY PLEASE!" I block him out and turn to the Riffs still coming and lift up surrounding boulders and send them flying. All the while walking up to them, the boulders keep going they dont stop as long as I say so.

Their line was being knocked down at a good rate, I kneel and grow big tree people to attack the bigger forces. Heavy thundering beats sound through the crowd and in comes no way.

RRAAAWWWRRRRR!!!

"Koa.." I mutter as he comes in he was massive like the size of a one level house. Tiana had him by a chain, his eyes were glazed over with orange they made him wild.

"Fetch doggy fetch!" Koa comes racingg to me though he gets interfered with another.

"Honey!" They growl and snap at each other.

"Ahhhhh stupid cat I flew a rock ball at her sending her back into a tree.

"I gave you a choice to fight me and me only Tiana! Im gonna give you one last chance to decide again!" I was pissed she tried taking almost everyone away from me, she gets up being stopped by her superiors.

"Smalc" (Talk or Speak)

"Tek hawn re v ter vitvit, ri Cong" (She want me and her to fight, my king) Tiana says kneeling while the Queen holds her - um hand I guess up and the Riffs stop along with Koa. I hold my hand up stopping my own fighters as the move to behind me.

"Vitvit ba soo?"

"Fight for what Aina?" I look at them and their force, than turn to Koa and Honey, than to the empires and Atantics guard force. They were waiting anxious I turn my gaze to my parents, Mera, Makana, and lastly Arthur.

He stepped up and held contact it was like we had a secret communication, he nods setting his trident down.

"We-you and me- fight for the land, for the world. Thats my offer" Still looking to Arthur he mouths 'I believe in you.'

'show them...show them how YOU fight' I turn to see Tiana shocked a bit before smirking and turning to her 'Cong.'

"Ri Cong Sllug, vitvit ba dis werlde!" He nods and waves his hand and the Riffs move back including Koa. I put my hand out and rub Honeys side as she walks past, she maybe smaller than Koa but, she is fierce ....and on her period.

"You got yourself a deal Princess Aina" She mockingly said as she cracks her bones and I stretch cause I ain't want no cramps later on. I put my hair up using roots to braid my hair in to two quick and not to tight.

The people cheered keeping it to a minimum so we could focus, she makes a stance. I did boxing lessons from the owner of the shop I lived at and use the stance he taught me.

"We call this a qas Vudaweh Mysu, fools play"

"Well I call it an ass whoopin." She snarls and a siren went off she came charging at me.

'focus'

ALOHA JX
🤪🥳♥️🧸🤓🌺🤙🏽