Beyond the Moon and the Sun

(There is a cast list in this chapter if you want to read it).

That was random. Anyway, this is the end credits song. I don't know why I wanted to do this but I did so here it is! When I say 'I did it', it was actually my dad who wrote this so I don't really own it. He also wrote a tune to it and I have sung and recorded it but I couldn't be bothered to find a way of attaching it to Wattpad. If you want me to attach it leave a message in the comments and I will try. Anyway, here it is!

All our homes are burned

And their stone is ash and bone

And the wind is all that stirs them

By starlight or sun.

All our dreams have foundered

And all our hopes are ended

And all we hold to gone beyond our fate

Beyond return.

You and I must walk through this night

And through this darkness still fight

To light our people a light they can see.

You and I are sundered

And all our hearts have learned

They remember when the fires

Of the forges are done.

You and I have found our return

Beyond the seas churning

You and I will meet again

On that day beyond the moon and the sun.

And finally, I would like to thank everyone who helped me with this story. God, that sounds dramatic, but anyway... *sighs*. I'd like to thank my dad, who helped me so much with plot and how to make things work, and just generally gave me ideas when I had writers block. 

Thank you to my mum, who was so supportive and always encouraged me to carry on, though she might have got a bit bored with me obsessively writing all day! 

You are both wonderful parents.

To my stepmother –– my lovely stepmother who I'll be forever grateful to for everything she's done for me –– thank you for putting up with me ranting about Middle Earth and the story I was writing, and not screaming at me to shut up because I know you don't like Lord of the Rings. You are amazing.

To my sister, who's only four but gave me so much amusement, and agreed to be my little messenger when I couldn't be bothered to leave my notebook to tell whoever it was myself. 

To my friends (PsychoJKR and PuddinGirlFromGotham) for helping me so much with the story, and for reading it, which I was surprised by because PsychoJKR hasn't seen or read The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit. 

And finally, to all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this, for commenting and voting, for being patient with the updates, and for clicking on the story in the first place. None of this would have been possible without you, and you have made all the hard work worth it. Just... thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And now it's really the end. Fun fact –– I started writing this exactly a year ago! That was also random.

Oh, and by the way, I need your help on deciding what to write next! Should I do another Thorin fanfiction, or a Richard Armitage fanfiction? Or should I wrote something of my own? If I write something of my own, what genre should I do it in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Romance? Adventure? Should I set it in this world, or should I make a world of my own? 

And if I do another Thorin fanfiction, should the female character be with them on the journey, or should Thorin survive the Battle of the Five Armies and the story be set after The Hobbit, with the female character as Thorin's queen? If the female character is on the journey with them, is she from Middle Earth (I'd probably invent a new race again), or is she from our world? If she's from our world, does she know what's going to happen, and how does she get to Middle Earth?

If I do a Richard Armitage fanfiction, when should it be set? After, before, or during the fIlming of The Hobbit? How much of a 'story' should it be? Should it be a story that has a proper plot, and conflict (I have an idea for what that conflict could be, and it's quite dark, and it's quite a serious problem that does go on in the real world), or should it just be a sort of drabble story (I kind of want to do a Richard Armitage fanfiction if you hadn't guessed already)? 

And whatever I write, it'll be probably take a year or more before I start publishing it, because I always write my stories completely before even typing them up onto Wattpad, and then I usually do a load of editing.

Finally, if I wrote anything new would you guys, or anyone in fact, actually be interested in reading it, or should I just shut up and stop writing?

If you don't read anything else I write, or if you do(!), I want to say thank you again for at least reading this, and for voting and commenting and just generally making my day (and life) a better place to be and to live. I never thought I'd ever be able to publish anything at all in any way, and I have, and people have read it, so thank you for making a dream come true for me as well. 

And finally, Arien died for Thorin so that the dreams of his people and his own dreams could one day be fulfilled. She died so that his light, and the light of so many others, would not go out. So I am going to ask each and every one of you never to let your light go out, and I am going to tell you to never stop dreaming. Who knows, those dreams might one day come true. And whatever they are –– follow them, no matter where they take you. Never stop dreaming, never stop believing. You can do it. You will do it. I'm rooting for you.