FRANKIE!

Zachs pov

I'm so happy Frankie is ok with this whole situation. I didn't really know how to cover my tracks, but ya know he kind of covered them for me. And Ariana? I can't believe it was her who drugged Frankie. Well I can believe it, but I still don't know why she would do it. Nothing should possess a person to drug there own brother. Nothing!! But anyways! Me and Frankie decided that today we are gonna do something fun. We are going to go to Disney World in Orlando Florida. I know that sounds like something 7 year olds should do but they have good roller coasters. What? They do! I'm gonna go tell Frankie that it's time to go drive for 3 hours to Disney World! The most magical place on earth!!!

" Frankie are you ready to go" it was 5 minutes before I said anything again. " Frankie" no anwser. " Frankie!!" Still no anwser. " FRANKIE!! Don't scare me like this. This isn't funny!" He still didn't anwser. This is some prank he was pulling. " frankie!!!" Now I was screaming. I have to look for him. I start to walk into the kitchen and I step in something. It's like lip gloss and powder on the floor. That's wierd, because we don't have any roommates and I will tell you that isn't mine or Frankie's. Then I see his bedroom. Maybe he feel asleep in there. But when I walked in there, no one was in there. His suitcase and his cell phone was tho. I decided to pick up his phone and see if there was any clues as to where he could be. Last people he had texted were Connor Franta " hey con. How's your bf Bethany?" Ariana 😡 " you better not have threatened me". Oh god if that is what he said to her, I wonder what she said to him. I'm not gonna look tho. I'm a good person, not a snoop. Well in the big brother house I was. I'm getting off subject! I need to find Frankie!! Where is Frankie? Where could be be? I'm going to try something to see if this will get him to com out. " hey Frankie! Cher is here and she wants to meet you." But he still didn't come out. I'm getting really worried about this.