Chapter 12

Along the tour I've gotten to meet so many famous country singers that I can't keep up. But tonight is the night where I meet my favorite. Well my second favorite since Brantley will always be my number one. That's right ladies and gentlemen. I'm talking about Luke Bryan. I saw him once in concert in Philly, and that's the first time I ever saw Brantley. I had heard some of his songs, but when I saw his opening video, I couldn't believe how sexy he was. Anyway, back to Luke.

"Baby girl, listen. Tonight we're meetin' up with some friends and I wanna warn you who it is before we meet them. I know how you love 'im and I just wanna warn you that if I have to, I will shoot his ass," Brantley tells me seriously. "Oh my god! It's Luke isn't it?!" I screech. "Damnit. Yes, it-" "Ahhhhh!!! Oh my god! He's so cute! I love him!" I freak out. Brantley does not look amused. In fact, he looks pissed. I can't help but get some satisfaction from that look. It means he will be extra aggressive in the bedroom later on. I love when he gets all possessive and manly like. "You don't have to worry, baby. First of all, he's happily married with two children. Second of all, he's not nearly as sexy and perfect as you are," I tell him as I run my hands up and down his chest. "I'm gonna regret this. I just know it," Brantley mumbles. I laugh and run to go get ready. Hey! I'm meeting Luke Bryan! I have to look good.

I come out of the bedroom with my brown hair straight (I just recently got it cut into a short bob hairstyle). I'm wearing daisy dukes and a loose light pink crop top, with sandles. "Oh hell no. Only I get to see that much of your skin. Go change right now," Brantley demands. "Excuse me? Who do you think you are, Brantley Keith Gilbert?! I am a grown ass woman. You do not own me. Also, you're not my daddy," I tell him heatedly before storming off the bus. I can hear Brantley quitely say, "Aw shit. I fucked up."

"Serves him right," I mumble to myself as I walk with Dax and Sylo. I find a stick that I start to throw for Dax and Sylo, but Sy is being lazy and instead, he just sits down by my feet. "Really? You're lazy like your daddy," I tell him. As I'm playing with Dax, I hear a child yell "Mommy? Can we go play with the puppies?!" "Well let's go ask the nice lady if it's alright first," she says as she approaches me.

"Hey there, I'm Caroline and these are my sons, Bo and Tate," she tells me as she reaches over to shake my hand. "Hi. It's so nice to meet you. I'm Alicia and this lazy dog by my feet is Sylo or Sy for short and the dog that is actually playing is Dax," I tell them with a smile.

After the boys and Caroline become aquainted with me and the dogs, Caroline asks who I am here with. "Brantley Gilbert? He's a cutie!" she tells me with a giggle. I can't help but to laugh with her. She's really sweet. "Yeah he's definitely a charmer too. I'm from New Jersey so I can't resist a southern drawl. So may I ask whose family I am currently spending time with?" I ask with a grin.

"My husband is Luke Bryan," she tells me with a straight face. "Really?" I ask with a smile. "He's one of my favorite country singers. Actually, I always tease Brantley about Luke being cute. Sorry I know he's your husband, but girl he is fine." I tell her with a laugh. Luckily she thinks it's hilarious. "Oh please. We should get Luke in on it and make Brantley jealous!" she says excitedly. "Oh I don't know. Brantley would freak out. He can be quite possessive." I say.

"There you guys are! I've been lookin' all over for ya," says a southern drawl right behind me. "Oh baby we just met the nicest woman and guess what? She has a crush on you!" Caroline tells Luke with a wink. Well now my face is completely red. "Oh my god," I groan as I put my hands over my face. "Is that right? Well hello there, sugar." Luke says as he takes one of my hands and kisses it. "Daddy I do that too," says Tate as he takes my other hand and kisses it. "Well aren't you just the sweetest?" I coo at him as I pick him up. He giggles and hugs me tight. Luke puts his arm around Caroline and asks, "So who are you here with, darlin'?"

"She's here with me," drawls a scratchy, sexy voice from behind me. "Brantley! What's up brother?" asks Luke as he gives him a man shake. Brantley looks over at me with puppy dog eyes and I roll mine before putting Tate down and giving Brantley a kiss on the cheek. "Hey baby, I was just playing with the dogs when this beautiful lady here walked up with her boys," I tell him with a smile as he puts his arms around me. "Good to see you again, Caroline," says Brantley as he kisses her cheek. "You too, Brantley. Oh while we're here, I just wanted to let you know that we were gonna sit by a fire pit in about an hour after the boys go to bed and hang out, if y'all wanted to join us," she says sweetly. "We'd love to!" I answer before Brantley can say no. He just doesn't want me to spend time with Luke. I see him grimace before pasting a smile on his face. "Sure. Like Alicia said, we'd love to."

"Can Alicia help put us to bed, mommy?" Tate asks Caroline, sweetly. "Yeah mama, please?" asks Bo. "Well I can see I now have some competition with your sons, Luke. Thanks for that," Brantley jokes with a smile. I laugh before saying, "It's fine with me, Caroline, if it's alright with you?" She laughs before saying, "Are you kidding?! I don't mind if you put them both to bed by yourself! I would love a break for once," she kids. "Okay great! You stay here with the guys and I'll steal these two little guys," I tell her before scooping up Tate and taking Bo's hand. "Say goodnight to your mom and dad, boys," I tell them. They say their goodnights and when Tate kisses Caroline she whispers, "You're an angel sent from heaven," in my ear. Brantley hears and says, "Really? Now your wife is flattering my woman? These Bryans are dangerous!" Luke busts out laughing before saying, "That would be our charm, brother." I laugh before walking off with the boys.

Tate falls asleep as soon as he's in his pjs, so I lay him in his bunk bed. Bo gets in his bunk and asks me to read a book to him. "Of course I will, sweetheart," I tell him with a smile. I don't even get through half of the book before Bo is asleep with his head snuggled against my side. I sigh and put the book down on my lap. I stroke Bo's hair and think about snuggling my own son some day. A son with Brantley's green eyes, my lips and Brantley's rough and tough attitude.

I feel like I'm floating, but there's warmth on my right side. Then I smell Brantley's delicious scent, so I snuggle closer to his warm body. "Darlin' if you keep nuzzlin' me, it's about to go down. I won't care how tired you are," he whispers in my ear before kisses my head. I moan before opening my eyes and looking up at Brantley. "I love that sleepy face," he tells me with a grin. "I love your face all the time," I tell him with a wink. He barks out a laugh before walking over to the noisy area where I see a fire going.

"There's my second wife! Alicia! What happened to you, sugar?" Luke yells across the fire. I laugh and try to wiggle out of Brantley's arms, but he is too busy staring Luke down. "Brantley, baby, put me down," I tell him with a giggle. "No, I'm good baby girl. I'm keepin' you in my arms all night," he tells me with a glare in Luke's direction. Caroline joins in on the fun by yelling, "Hey you husband sharer! Get your sexy toosh over here so we can dance with our husband!" I can feel Brantley tense up and I hear a growl come out of his mouth.

"Ah!" I squeak as Brantley tosses me over his shoulder in a fireman's carry and smacks my ass. "The only place this sexy ass is goin', is to our bed. See y'all later." he growls out as he walks away. I can see Caroline and Luke laughing and giving each other a high five. They were obviously trying to rile Brantley up and they succeeded. I reach down and grab two handfulls of Brantley's ass cheeks. He pauses in his walk and says, "You gone get it now, girl," before he bites my butt cheek that is peeking out of my daisy dukes.

I wake up to Brantley stroking my bare back, holding my hand and kissing my forehead. "Morning baby," I mumble into his chest. "Mornin' gorgeous. I love you," he whispers as he lifts my head up and kisses my lips softly. "I love you too, Brant. Always," I whisper back.