▪A DANGEROUS IDEA▪

Start from the beginning

"Jefferson," Slade spoke up. "Welcome."

"Don't call me by that name." Jax grumbled. "Just call me Jax." Though easy to miss, he had flinched at the sound of his full name.

"Who are we waiting for?" Lance questioned, ignoring the reunion between the two heroes.

Slade sucked in a deep a breath, about to continue, but was interrupted by loud chatter from down the hall. "I think that'll answer your question." You could hear the smugness in his voice.

"Why the Hell did he call you?" A young voice questioned, sounding quite pissed off.

"I should be asking you the same thing." A slightly older voice answered, sounding far too tired for somebody of his age.

"Will you two please shut up?" The only female of the group snapped loudly. "He said to meet here, so I suggest we just do it."

"Awe, c'mon, Danvers," the older voice said softly. "if we're working together, you gotta lighten up."

"Cisco?" West called from his seat, looking towards the door. Snart perked up, a look of shock and happiness on her face.

"Wally?" The older man questioned, and finally, three figures stepped into the room.

Cisco had long, dark hair that fell down to his shoulders. His dark eyes were slightly downcast.

Following after him, a woman around the man's age stood, glancing cautiously around the room, a hand gripping her gun at her hip.

She had short, brown hair, and wore a slim-fiiting black suit. On her ring finger, she wore a simple wedding band.

"Will you two just get moving?" The youngest voice snapped behind them.

Begrudgingly, the two moved out of the way. Gestured to take a seat, Cisco brushed the dust off of a chair with an odd symbol of a pair of glasses with lines through them.

The woman, on the other hand, pulled another one to the table, with a symbol of a rounded triangle with a "S" in the center. She hesitated to take a seat, but settled down.

Finally, the youngest of the group stepped inside, a hardened glare on his face, which was hidden partially by a green hood.

A scoff could be heard from the shadows as he removed the hood to reveal a young, dark-skinned boy with short-cropped black hair.

"You have no right to wear that hood." Slade scoffed, stepping out from the shadows finally, revealing a old man with strikingly white hair. His most distinct feature was a eyepatch covering one eye.

The boy scoffed right back at him. "It's your fault somebody else had to take it." He spat. The suit Slade was referring to was a dark green suit with a hood attached to the back. A mask was pushed down on his face.

"John." Lance said with slight caution in her voice.

"Don't call me that, Siren," He spat. "It's Connor."

"We all have fake names," Slade growled. "Doesn't mean we have to call you by that."

Connor spun around towards the man. "Your actions killed Oliver!" He spat. "And without him, my father died!"

Slade looked like he wanted to strangle him slowly, and Connor was reaching for the bow on his back.

Before they could do anything, a distinctly red arrow flew through the air between them, embedding itself in the table.

"I retire for what, twelve years, and it all goes to Hell?" A feminine voice called, and another woman stepped forward, wearing a similar suit to Connor, though it was a deep red color.