Chapter 1

"Jesse Lingard!!! "Manchester United fans shouted in unison.Jesse had just done one of those celebrations you don't like and he had purposely made eye contact with you in order to tease you. That shoot leg thing that he does after beating you in monopoly,chess and a hell a lot of other things he was much better at then you. You rolled your eyes playfully at your best friend. The match had just come to an end.You ran to the field to meet your jesse "Did you like the game Angel face"Jesse asked you ,acting all hyper like a child of 11years. "I loved it, you were amazing out there"You confessed. He stretched out his arms and wrapped then around your body. He had a sweet smile on his pretty face as you hugged him back. "You coming? " Marcus asked jesse welcoming him to come to his family reunion. Jess had skipped going with Marcus just to spend time with you, which you thought was pretty sweet of him,knowing that once and a while rashy could flip when you least expected it especially after his recent break up.And turning down his invitation was the most daring thing he could do for you at the moment. You both hopped into jess' mini van, him at the drivers side and you on the passengers side. "y/n listen,I know you've reprimanded me on this before.... but I want to have a boys night out cuz with all this Manchester united biz, I never really get to see my friends"He explained to his apparent other half,his left hand on the steering wheel and the other on your lap. "It's not that I don't want you to spend time with your friends and shit like that,it's just that I dont want to feel left out you know. You responded with all honesty.

~. ~. ~.

JESSE

"There's something I really want to tell her,that I think she's really really beautiful,her eyes are lustrous, she has such amazing hair,soft skin"I thought out Loud. I had just got to my car to take a 10hour drive. I would do absolutely anything to see my angel face. It was unreasonably cold after the rain shower when I was approaching west Norton valley. I had worn my on merch and my ripped "ol' blue jeans" a result of me forgetting I had given all most everything to the laundromat.

-----
Jesse unbuckled his seat belt, got out of the car and stretched his arms till he shook off all the sleep in him. He walked the what seemed like "unending flight of stairs" to get to your apartment. He knocked several times at your door.
"Who is it"you asked as you sleep walked to the door. You opened the door and saw a familiar face, one in which your half shut eyes couldn't revert to you. "y/n It's me" jesse said calmly.
"You who" you asked tired, rubbing your eyes with the back of your hand rather viciously.
"F**k is that Jess?? "
"Yep; it's me"he concluded
He stepped in, dropped his back pack that had Paul Pogba's initials on it.
" What are you doing here in the first place" you questioned with crankiness.
"I came to see my angel face".He headed straight to your room. "Or is that a crime"he added with a smile on his face. One that was see able in the dark. He opened your room door. The lights were off,he began undressing. Carelessly opening your closet and looking for anything unisex. "What are you searching for in my closet"You asked, turning the lights on. Jesse deeply breathed. "I don't know.... maybe you"He replied sarcastically. He grabbed your oversized gray tee that was lying on the floor. You looked at him in annoyance. "Somebody's got to make use of it y/n"Jess rolled his eyes.
"I'm going to bed upstairs"
"Whyy? "
"Cuz your a pain in the ass, I just hate you sometimes"He said without turning his head to you