chan felt bad and had the need to help the younger but was pushed away by someone who goes by the name of jeffrey. jeffrey gave chan a smile, ❝let me be the one to help him.

it may look like jeffrey this because maybe he did want to help twenty but the truth, he didn't want chan to get hurt like how twenty almost hurt himself.

chan held the ladder tight while watching jeffrey go up while twenty was blowing at his finger which still feels a bit tingly. a moment later, he could feel someone sticking behind me and upon seeing those hands and arms trapping him, twenty quickly knew who it was.

j-jeffrey?

the male towering him chuckled making twenty blush like crazy, ❝are you okay?

unable to speak, twenty just nodded while he watched jeffrey fix the christmas light. his back sticking to jeffrey's chest and he could definitely feel the other's calm heartbeat meanwhile his was having a festival.

twenty was now getting uncomfortable table at their position because it looked like jeffrey was squishing him from the ladder. the short male being towered over tried to move his feet and regretted the decision he made because he almost slipped if it weren't for jeffrey's arms quickly wrapped around his waist.

careful, you might fall.❞ jeffrey said, actually worried.

i already fell for you though.❞ twenty said completely in a daze after seeing jeffrey worried about him. his brows furrowed was furrowed while his eyes looked at him with full worry, that made twenty feel so hot all of a sudden.

jeffrey raised his brow, he heard twenty mumbling but he could clearly understand the words. ❝what?

twenty blinked and then started to panic, ❝i mean, stupid christmas lights, why do you have to hurt me?

he actually found twenty cute and couldn't help but giggle because of the boy. ❝christmas lights, don't attack next time okay?

chan started to shake the ladder, purposely ruining their moment as he could feel ants crawling up to his feet. ❝hurry up love birds, we don't have the whole day!

while jeffrey replied with a yes, twenty looked down with a glare. chan only returned it with a flying kiss and twenty rejected it harshly by flicking it and watched the kiss fly away to somewhere. chan followed the imaginary flying kiss and gulped when it went to jiro's cheeks.

jiro could feel someone's eyes on him and as he looked up, he saw chan looking at him. the younger male quickly looked away and started to calm his heart down. seeing chan all flustered made jiro smile.

you're scary when you're in love.❞ one of the twins came while eating nuts and then gave it to jiro.

shut up.❞ jiro rolled his eyes.

jun giggled and then shouted for everyone to hear, ❝snacks are ready!❞ watching everyone leave their tasks, he went over to his twin brother and the both of them approached the two girls who were cutting paper snowflakes.

they looked at each other and kneeled in front of the girls upon seeing them stand up from their seats.

what are you boys doing?❞ yanna raised a brow.

dahyun then leaned to her and whispered, ❝legend says that they are crazy.❞ and earned a giggle from the other.

the boys didn't mind what dahyun said, they heard it loud and clear, and then showed them a sweet smile while offering their hands out.