" I been had it bitch ! What part of making money don't you understand ? " she said, making me laugh.

" Teetee you can't say bad words ! "

Takari gasped and yelled. Making me and Princess laugh.

" I'm grown little one, you just make sure you don't say those words. " Princess told Takari.

I got up and saw Diamond sleep in her chair. I walked upstairs an picked a sleeping Cairo up from out of his crib.

" Wake up Fatman . " I said as I kept kissing him. He whined a little, but he opened his eyes. " you can't be sleeping all day Fatman. " he smiled and I kissed him once more.

I walked downstairs with him in my arms.

" Let me see him " Princess grabbed him out of my arms.

" Mommy, I miss Demi. " Takari said as she sat in the chair, hitting her spoon on the table.

" I miss her too . "

" Can I call her ? "

" Go get my phone off the bed. "

I really truly miss Demi.That wasn't my REAL child, but I loved her like she was. She didn't have a mom, so I was the mother figure in her life. It's like now she doesn't have a mommy. I don't want her to think it's okay for a mother not to be around. I don't want her thinking that at all.

I really want Demi here. I honestly want Demi and Major here. Most of all I want my son Jeremiah here, but he's in a better place so, I'm happy for that.

" Here mommy . " Takari handed me my phone so I could unlock it. I dialed Big Mama's number and have the phone to Takari. She put the phone on speaker and still put the phone on her ear. I laughed as the phone rung. Big Mama answered on the fourth ring.

" Hello ? " she answered.

" Grandma can I talk to Demi , I miss her . " Takari said into the phone.

" Yeah , hold up Kari. " she told her. I heard Big Mama yells or Demi in the background. After a minute or so Demi came to the phone.

" Hello ? " I heard Demi's cute little voice.

" Demi !! " Takari yelled .

" Phatty !! " Demi yelled.

" I miss you . You need to come sleep by my house . It's big big big." Takari stretched her arms out at wide as she can as if Demi could see her. " It's in California . "

"Oh , I want to come sleep by you. "

" It could be me , you , and Brooklyn ! "

" Pooh ( Major ) too ! "

" Major can't come he a boy, boys gotta be with boys and girls gotta be with girls. " Takari said and I laughed.

" I'm going to have a cousin ! "

" You gonna have a cousin ? "

" Mhm. Teedy and Uncle Slim having a baby . " Demi said and I started choking. What the hell ? Slim getting married. I gotta call Marissa.

I heard Big Mama say something in the background.

" I going to have cousin too then, cause me and you sisters. Your cousins and my cousins are the same. "

" I know . "

" Guess what , mommy have a dance studio that we all could go dance at . It's big ! You have to come see it Demi. "

" I wanna see it . "

" Ask grandma can you come. We miss you . "

I really loved the sister to sister talks Takari and Demi have with each-other. It makes me a proud mommy. I always allow them to keep contact , because I don't want them to become distant, like me and my sister Candice is , or not have a relationship like me a Princess at first.