You have to live life for the moment, because everything else is uncertain.

-The next day I went straight to the library, glad that not a lot of people were there since I didn't want to get caught skipping school. I look my age, so people will probably know that I am 17 years old.

When I got to a computer, I booked the flight. I got two one way tickets to Paris, shocked by how expensive they were, almost 2,000 dollars each. But, last minute tickets are usually

really expensive and I should have known.

It didn't matter though, his father is use to expensive things and I bet his wife has earring that are more than that. Ashton assured me that his dad wouldn't notice anyways, so I paid them with the credit card and printed them out.

After finishing up, I hopped on my motorcycle and drove passed my job, frowning cause I think I might miss Betty a lot. However, I miss Ashton more and this was worth losing a few people to be with him.

I glared when seeing the Moran brothers' house, tsking a bit and was relieved that they would be out of our life. When I got home, Michael and Calum were there since they were off today and yeah, I am going to miss them. So, maybe I could visit every once in a while if they stop making fun of Ashton all the time.

I parked my motorcycle, opening the door and saw them cuddling, so they obviously made up and aren't fighting anymore. They glanced at me, and I placed my jacket on the clothes rack, getting a water bottle from the refrigerator.

Michael asked,"Why aren't you in school?"

"Why aren't you in school?" I shot back, referring to the fact that he dropped out.

A glare formed on his face, and he huffed,"You know why, Luke."

I just shrugged, and Calum suddenly shot up from the couch, releasing his arm from where it was around Michael's shoulder and rushed over to my jacket, pulling out the two tickets for me and Ashton.

I mentally face-palmed and he looked at them, a look of betrayal crossing his face,"These are for Paris, flight tomorrow at 4PM, One way? What the hell, Luke why would you even think about leaving us for him?"

Scoffing, I snatched them from him and exclaimed,"Because you two obviously couldn't care less about my feelings! I love him and all you do is tell me how he's no good for me, when he stopped me from stealing, bailed me out of jail-"

"When the hell did you get arrested?" Michael interrupted.

I glared at him, ignoring his words and continued, "He brought my grades up a little, makes me happy and showed me that even rich people have a hard life. You two are the most inconsiderate people ever, cause he has so much shit going on in his life, but all that matters to you is that he has money and a big home. But that home is more like a prison."

They didn't say anything, just having blank expressions on their face and even a tiny bit of

guilt, however it wasn't enough to make me stay. I shook my head, motioning to the tickets and said,"I'm going, and maybe if you give him a change, we'll visit you or something. I'm gonna go meet up with him, and I'm leaving these here. I'm trust you guys, and if they're not where I left them, then don't even think about talking to me."

I went in my room, placing the tickets in the drawer of my bed side table and walked out, seeing them stare at me with a longing look. I grabbed my coat and the helmet I didn't design for Ashton, shutting the door behind me and got on my bike, driving to Ashton's private school, knowing he gets out an hour earlier than my school does.