Chapter seventeen: Date!

Start from the beginning

At Cheryl's house

Cheryl outfit for the date

I can't believe Toni stand me up . I been waiting for him for hours. He was supposed to pick me up at 7 0 'clock it 9:30 right now. I kept texting him and calling to see where he at but he didn't answer. I was even looking out the window like an idiot. Wow I'm looking so desperate right now.

I didn't want to cry over Toni but my eye start to water. Why would he stand me up like that . I thought he was into me.I wipe my eyes and walk over to my mother alcohol cabinet .

When my phone. I rush towards it to answer.

"Hello ." I yelled a little to eager

" hey girl how your date going?" Veronica ask I clear my throat before talking I didn't want to come off weak. I am a blossom after all.

" I wouldn't  know he didn't even show up Veronica." My voice crack .

" omg Cheryl, what hell I can't believe Toni would do something like that."

" well he did and I'm just over here all dress up looking stupid." I say wiping my tears.

He could at least told me he wasn't getting to show. I would be disappointed but I would understand. I took another sip of the alcohol as it burn my throat.

" Cheryl I'm coming over , I'll call Betty and Josie."

"No Veronica I just want to be alone." I told her not in the mood to be bother .

"Cheryl you need to be with your girls at times like this. See you when we get there."
Before I could say anything she hung up.

I went to my bathroom to clean my face .

When the door bell ring .I open the door and it was Toni.

I had so much anger I pulled Toni inside and slap him and start attacking him.

"Cheryl stop hitting I'm already in
pain ."

I stop hitting him to see his face already beaten up. A cut on his lips and bruises all over his face.

"Omg Toni what happened did Reggie do this to because if he did I will."

" please, it wasn't Reggie Cheryl."

"Then who was it since it wasn't him?"

He turned around and I see a south side serpent on his black leather. I got angry all over again

" you stood me up just to get beat up to be a member of that scumbag gang ."

" Cheryl I didn't know it was today . All I know I was on my way to pick you up when .I grab off my bike and." I cut him off

"You're a scumbag and I want nothing to do with me.so leave my house before I called the cops you criminal."

His face drop in disbelief.

"You know what Jughead warn me about talking to you . I should have listened to him. You are not worth my time . You're just a loveless." He stopped

I guess he could see the tears rolling down my face . The alcohol had me filling all kinds of emotions.

"Cheryl I'm sorry ." He say walking closer to me

" leave Toni." I yelled tears rolling down.

"But " he started But I cut him off

"Just go"

A/N
Sorry that this chapter was boring .