Chapter seventeen: Date!

Cheryl POV
"Nice butt topaz ." I yelled causing all the girls to laugh. He really did have a nice little butt . When he look up he blushed awe Toni such a cutie I thought.

"Never been the one interested in football.  It certainly caught my attention today.Maybe it had something to do with how hot Toni look in his gym shorts.

I was a little disappointed that Toni didn't take off his shirt like some of the guys . I wanted to see abs and not Reggie's .Josie told he kept posing and looking at me . I didn't even notice because my eyes stayed on Toni.why is he so hot?

I could just kiss those pump lips for hours and move my hand on his abs. Working my way down his....

" Cheryl!" Veronica yelled getting my attention

" what! You don't have to yell ."

" well stop eye fucking Toni and listen to me." I roll my eyes

" I was trying to tell you Toni is a really good player and you're not the only one staring . I look at my squad to see all of them looking at Toni . My blood start to boil . "Okay listen up ,Toni is mine I call debs."

They all groan in disbelief .

" I can't believe theHbic finally has a crush on a guy." Betty says bumping my shoulder. I roll my eyes

"It's not that serious Betty ."

" oh yes it is , you never had a crush on anyone.you really like him Cheryl I been watching you looking at Toni since the game started."

I blush " whatever cousin Betty." I turn my head to see Ms. Grundy looking at the guys . "Ew this woman is so sick preying on younger guys. "

I heard rumors of her sleeping with some of guys. I even heard her and Archie had a fling . I really don't care as long as she don't mess with Toni .

The game was finally over and Toni's team won . I don't remember the score .all I remember is yelling Toni's name when he scored a touchdown to win the game .

"I'll be right back." I told them while getting up .

"Where are you going?" Betty ask

"None of your business." I say as I continue to walk . Heading towards the field.

The guys were cheering and yelling. So I had to call Toni's name to get his attention.

"Toni !" I yelled he turn around.omg he look so hot all sweaty with his flushed face.

"Hey Cheryl." he says walking towards me .
I know I'll probably be gross out if it was anybody else ,but it's not it's my Toni .

I embrace his sweaty body. "So bombshell you ready for our date today ." He says with a charming smile.

"Yeah ,Of course TT and make sure you take a shower."

"What  you don't like me being all sweaty . I thought you like me ." He pout

I grin " i do like you but I want you all dress up looking handsome." I say holding my hand on his face.
As I kiss his cheek.

"Okay beautiful, you win ."

I smirk " Don't I always ."
He grin

I could tell he was about to say something when coach call his name telling him to shower.

"Okay coach." He yelled back

" I got to go Cheryl. I'll pick you up around 7pm ." He say as he kiss my cheek and ran to the locker room.