New life

They walked into the house of Lily and James to make a riot they made them sign the adoption papers a while ago and now it Charlie's birthday party.  James and Lily might have been tricked in doing so but what the hell they treat their other  kid like a royal prince because he had all the fame in the world and poor Harry like a mer peasant who had no fame or love. They walked into the living room filled to the brim with guests. They were going to take Harry and raise him as their own.
    Nobody really knew they were in love with each other  but that was going to change. Well because honestly Fuck James and his homophobic ways. They were greeted by James and Lily. Charlie's puffing out his chest  as they walked in.
"Moony Padfoot", said Charlie hunching their legs.
"Hey Moony and Padfoot glad you can make it Charlie here has been crying about when you would make it" James said while patting Charlie's head
"Present?" Charlie's said tilting his head as he didn't see a box.
"Right here they handed him a child's book of a story named "The boy who cried wolf". Charlie looked mad and fell to the floor kicking and screaming.
"Really that's all you guys got a simple child's book." James scoffed and Lily gave an eye roll to Sirius as she picked up Charlie and rocked him.
"It's all we got." Remus said in confirmation.
"Don't worry we have a bigger surprise for later." Said Sirius.
They walked over to the other guest and surprisingly the Malfoys  were there. Looking at the red faced Charlie in shock and dismay. Lupin and Sirius smiled and waved without James or Lily seeing. Sirius picked up the microphone as he saw little Harry hidden next to the Malfoys.
"Hello thank you for coming to my favorite litte godson's birthday party Harry I love you very much happy birthday" said Sirius
"Yes happy birthday Harry our precious boy". Said Remus. Every guest gave a shocked gasp mouths dropping.
"Yes you heard us right." Said Remus
"We love Harry even if he isn't fame unlike his parents who gave heir to their youngest even though Harry is the oldest." Said Sirius.
"Also" Sirius grabbed Remsus face and pulled him in for a kiss they kiss forget about the world around them and when they stopped they both said
"Also fuck you james and Lily and your homophobic ways bitches" and threw down the mics running with the Malfoys and Harry in tow.
Everyone was in shock. They left a very mad James and a shock Lily... and a little boy who seeked revenge on not Voldemort but his brother for stealing his godfathers.
"Hi Harry Happy Birthday." Said everyone
A little Draco walking to Harry and giving him a  tou snake ring while blushing. And in return a star struck Harry jumps at Draco giving him a right hug. Making all the adults laugh.
"Here Harry." said Remus giving Harry a very well wrapped gift.
"Here you sweetheart." Said Cissy.

Um. I gave up on my spelling..... well hope you like..