He slapped Forth's stomach earning an annoyed groan from him.

   "Yah, move your fat self up” Pha hissed.

   Forth lazily moved an inch away, irritating Pha further.

   "You barely moved at all you idiot” Pha cried out. Forth was getting tired of so much noise in the morning. He pulled Pha towards him, literally on top of him.

   Pha held himself up with his hands on either side of Forth's shoulders.

   "This is no time for your foolish sex games, move up, I want to sleep!" Pha whined.

   "Shh...you're making so much noise" Forth murmured.

   "I wouldn't have to if you just moved" Pha retorted.

   Forth only remained silent. He was on his way to falling asleep and hadn’t listened to what Pha said. Pha's hands were growing tired on holding himself up and so he lowered himself; his chin rested on his Forth's left shoulder.

   Pha was no longer sleepy anymore and ending up playing around with the three buttons at the top of Forth's v-neck t-shirt.

   "Stupid Forth" Pha mumbled.

   "Stupid huh?" Forth voiced out.

   Pha looked up in surprise.

   "Not so stupid last night though..." Forth finished with a hint of smile.

   Pha thought back and it all came back to him. The glasses of wine, the stumbled trip to the hotel room and the kiss he had enforced, the live Mark he gave, the grinding.

   Pha shuffled off Forth and sat up. He nervously chuckled at Forth.

   "Yeah, about that...any chance you might just forget that?" Pha said hopefully. Forth scoffed.

   "Yeah right, I’m afraid that kiss is etched in my brain now, love the nibbling and the grinding" Forth teased. Pha buried his face in his palms.

   Pha stood up and looked at Forth with flushed cheeks.

   "I’m going to get ready..." he said and left to go to bathroom and die of humiliation.

   Pha spent an hour in the bathroom panicking and cursing himself. He took another ten minutes to freshen up. He entered the room only to see Forth launging only in his underwear.

   Pha gasped at seeing Forth. His neck had a dark purple hickey whereas his abs and chest were spattered with light hickeys.

   "Like what you see Pha? I didn't know that you are territorial as to mark me like this." Forth smirked tracing the love bites on his abs.

   Pha swallowed thickly and averted his gaze. "Umm. That. I didn't know what I was doing."

   Forth got up from the bed and stood in front of Pha. He leaned closer and whisphered in Pha's ear, "Next time I would not hesitate to ravish you even if you fell asleep on me."

   Forth leaned away and winked at Pha, smiling smugly upon seeing Pha's widened eyes and flushed cheeks.

   "I'm taking you to some place today, let me freshen up, then we can go out. Wait for me na" Forth ruffled Pha's hair and went inside the bathroom.

------+------+------

   Later Forth and Pha had breakfast and had a day visit to Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park.