•part 31•

Mostly everyone looked so confused.
Maddie:we forgot to tell them
Both:were dating
Everyone:ahhhhhhhhh!!! Yay!!!
I laughed at their reactions. We finished breakfast and Me,Tessa,and Erika decided to go to the mall. I put my hair in boxer braids (also known as double French braids). I put on my team 10 hoodie and some joggers. We went and got in my car. Tessa sat in the passengers seat and Erika sat in the back seat. We drove to the mall and had girl talk. They asked me about last night and I tried to lie but then they knew I was lying so I just told them. They freaked out and couldn't believe we were dating but they were happy for us too. We went to the mall. I only got a pair of chucks (chuck taylors,converse,whatever you call them). And I got some shirts,pants,and shorts for dance. I also got some new makeup. They got a bunch of stuff. We got some food at the food court and then went to the car. We put all of the stuff in the trunk. I was about to leave the parking lot when I didn't feel good. I rested my head in my hands for a moment.
Tessa:Maddie,what's wrong?
Maddie:I don't feel to good
I stepped out of the car and sat on the curb for a minute. I got some fresh air and calmed down. I got back in the car. We stopped at a gas station and I got a water and then got back in the car. We started diving home.
Erika:oh my gosh,are you pregnant?
Maddie:oh my gosh,what if I am. That's like impossible,but not impossible...it's like crazy
Tessa:You might be....we should go get a pregnancy test just Incase
Maddie:ok
We went into Walmart and quickly bought a pregnancy test hoping no one would see us. I got in the car and read the directions (I wasn't going to do it then,I was just looking at what I had to do later).
Maddie:it says to wait until 2 days after...you know....so I guess we have to wait until tomorrow
Tessa:that wait is going to kill me
Erika:same
Maddie:same
We drove home and I hid the test in my suitcase,just so I didn't get anyone worried or excited Incase I am or I am not pregnant. If I'm pregnant,I'll tell everyone. If I'm not,then I'll tell Anthony that I thought I was but wasn't.