Daisy lets out a long sigh, "Bro, she's done this like five times already, and each time, we'd be dragged into it."

"True, but this time is different - I think it'll be fine," the oldest one of the group says before finally sitting up.

"Come on guys," Nancy giggles as she brushes past Jooe and Daisy, "I know it's going to be a lot of fun."

Her two friends silently cried to themselves and followed Jane who was trailing Nancy. When the group walked together, they definitely did not go unnoticed - men tried flirting with them, hollered at them, and a few even tried getting their numbers.

At that moment, Yeonwoo was joined by Hyebin and Ahin and they created a small rally for themselves. But for most of the time, Yeonwoo continued to watch Nancy and the others from her peripherals.

When the tall one finally turned her head to look at them, her eyes met Nancy's own amused gaze.

"Uh, I think they're coming this way guys," Yeonwoo says to the others and immediately improves her form to impress the beauties walking towards them.

"Hey," a soft angel-like voice calls out, "you guys seem like you know what you're doing."

"Where did you learn to play?" Jane questions.

Hyebin immediately stops the rally and the the other two follow their captain's steps to meet face to face with the newcomers.

"We're part of a team actually - been at it for pretty much my whole life though," Hyebin responds to Jane's question. While she spoke, Yeonwoo and Nancy exchanged amused smirks.

"Same here," Yeonwoo adds - keeping eye contact with Nancy.

While the other girls introduced themselves and make small talk, the youngest member walks up to the tallest - eliminating a lot of space between each other. In a low, raspy whisper, Nancy says, "I'd like to see what you got."

Her statement wasn't so much of a challenge, but an invitation - and Yeonwoo's heart started beating a little faster at the thought.

She stuck out her hand, "Nancy."

The other chuckled, "Yeonwoo."

"How about we play a little game?" the shorter girl suggests.

Just the words Yeonwoo wanted to hear. "I'm so down for it."

"Hey guys!" Nancy calls out to everyone, "let's get a net - two on two?"

Even though Daisy and Jooe wanted to chill, they never turned down a game. The four girls exchanged wide grins while Hyebin, Yeonwoo, and Ahin were agreeing with the idea.

After finding a net, they decided it was Yeonwoo and Hyebin against Nancy and Jane.

"I don't know if you're ready for this," Yeonwoo playfully threatens.

"I think it's you who isn't ready," Nancy replies.

"Oh? And where did you learn how to play?"

Nancy smirks, "I think I'd rather show you rather than tell you."

The other chuckles, "Bring it on baby."

Daisy, who stood by the sidelines, acted as the ref. It was Hyebin who had first serve, and when Daisy signaled her to go for it, she went all in for a jump serve.

Yeonwoo expected them to be thrown back in surprise - she thought they were just a bunch of girls who thought they were good with not much skill at all.

Oh boy, she was definitely wrong.

Jane passed the ball to Nancy with such grace and precision - which was incredible considering Hyebin's jump serves were fast and unpredictable. Nancy was then able to set Jane up for a kill, and just as Yeonwoo jumped to block, it was like Jane hung in the air for a few more seconds before she smashed the ball beside Hyebin.