Chapter 15

Third Pov~

Everyone in the school cheers with energy; time for the school sports festival. Yuki, Ranmaru, Kyohei, and Takenaga were standing off. "It's the event you all been waiting for! The school first obstacle is about to begin!" The announcer calls out in the microphone.

Different teams; Red, White, Blue, and Pink team were in the field preparing. One person on three others to snatch the opponents team bandana off their head to gain points. "The crowd is going crazy for the first event!"

Kyohei begins snatching the bands fast off the students' heads. "Kyohei is going crazy with the this one! He's taking them left and right!" "Oh yeah! Who wants some of this!?!" Kyohei cheers for himself as Yuki and Ranmaru stare at him. "He sure is taking this seriously?" "For once?"

"For someone who doesn't show school spirit, he sure is pep up, today!" The announcer says, "Is that great for the red team, student council chairman?" "Certainly does." He gleams, "To Kyohei on the—" "Our team with beat his!" "Oh, you must represent the white team, councilor?" he sweat drops. "Begin the anti-Kyohei secret weapon!"

The captains of the sumo, judo, and karate were representing the white team secret weapon, "Wow, such an elite team, and the rider is..." Sunako shows as the rider, "Hello!" the white pales out, "What kind of secret weapon is that?!"

Sunako and Kyohei face each other, wind blowing through their hair. "Ready to lose?" Kyohei mocks. "That's my line." "Agh!" Kyohei's team charges at her and vice versa but her team gets closer, the other run away backwards; scared of the opposing. Not looking where they are going and tripped. As Sunako aims for him, Kyohei dodges her as both begin fighting for the bands. "Go for Nakahara!" "Be careful Kyohei!" the students began cheering for either party until they land on the ground from each other.

"..." Sunako and Kyohei stand silent, a red headband lifts in the sky, "Sunako Nakahara has captured the red team's flag...but where is her band?" "Huh?" Sunako feels on top of her head, but no band.

"You two both know others are playing." Everyone, including Sunako and Kyohei, seeing Rouge with the white band in her hand. "What?! Rouge Faye takes the white band right from her the white team! Making the blue team the winners!" the announcer comments.

"How could you?" Rouge shrugs, "While you two were fighting like dragon ball Z fighters, I took the chance with Mizuki help." Mizuki smiles with a wave.

"That was great!" Yuki comments. "Sports festival was a great idea." Ranmaru agrees with Takenaga. "You two better stay out of my way." Kyohei threatens, "I'm going to win this." Sunako turns to him. "Too bad because I'm going to win. No matter what." Sunako turns to Rouge, "We may be family, but today is war." Rouge narrows her eyes with grin, "Then let the games begin." The wind blows through; Sunako walks away from the field.

"Now, what's the next game?"

***

"Ball Toss!" the announcer cheers, "How gets the most balls in the net wins."

Rouge Pov~

I stand by as watch our team throwing balls in the net, few or more not making it. "Rouge, what are you thinking?" Mitsuki ask. "Thinking...Hey!" I call out few students. "I have an idea."

~~~

"What is she---!" Rouge hops up with the help of the students on each side, with balls on each side, "No way! She doing twice of the work with those flips." Yuki stares with awe at his girlfriend backflips. "Check out, Rouge. She's doing amazing!" Ranmaru comments. "Yeah~" Yuki smiles with doe eyes.

~~~

The game has stopped and balls were being counted; Sunako, Rouge, and Kyohei pant for breath but the red team won. "Better luck next time." Mitsuki assures her. "Thanks--!" Rouge stops, "Rouge?" Rouge stands and runs over; tackling him to ground, "Ahhh!" he screams.