Chapter 11

Previously on the Second Wallflower...
Who is at the door?" Rouge get by the door, "Why is it taking so long to..." she looks at the man. "Who are you?" the man looks at her. "That hurts Rou-Rou, to not recognize your own brother." He pretends to be heartbroken. Her eyes widen and speechless. "Rouge?" Yuki waves a hand in her face but she keeps staring at the man. "Rei?" The man smiles at her. "Hello, Rouge. Aren't you going give your own brother a hug?" when he open his arms, she runs to him with tears in her eyes. "BROTHER?!" The guys yell in shock.
Continue...

Rouge Pov~

I was still hugging Rei like I would not ever seen him again. I can't believe after all these years, I get see my big brother. As we were hugging, everyone else still in shock. I let go of him, "Um...Rouge? Can you please explain this?" Yuki asks. "Yes. This is my big brother, Rei but his real name is Ryu "Rei" Faye. I haven't seen him since I was 8 years old." I explain. "What do you mean since you were 8?" Ranmaru asks. "Well..." "I ran away when I was 15." Rei finishes. "I didn't get along with my parents, especially my dad. I would be in consists fights and hung out with the wrong people when I was younger. "He explains. "Wow. That must be hard, so what are you doing now?" Takenaga asks. "I am now working to be a martial arts teacher. I realized that I want to teach people how to fight since I done for a long period of time plus teaching my sister actually helped motivate me to do it." Rei smiles at me and smile back. "That doesn't explains why you are here?" I ask him.

"I can explain that." We turn around to see... "Mitsuki!" I run and give her a hug. "Who is this?" everyone asks. "This is my best friend when I was living with Aunty. She was my caretaker or personal helper." "To put in easy terms, I'm her maid." Mitsuki explains. "I don't say maid because I don't see you as a maid but as a friend or sister to me." "Not at first. You were very quiet and isolated yourself from everything." "Really?" Yuki looks at me. "Yeah I was but I will explain that for later. So, what are you doing here?" I look at her. "I came along with Mr. Faye, since Aunty told me to and I get to see you again." She smiles at me and Rei walks next me. "And I couldn't wait to see my sister." Then he looks at Mitsuki, "And told you to call me Rei, not Mr. Faye." "I find that would be inappropriate to do as a worker for your aunt." "But you call Rouge by her name." "I know her longer than you, so our friendship doesn't need to be formal." Rei sighs. "Fine, but sooner or later you will call me Rei, once we are friends or more." He winks at her but she remain emotionless. 'Wow!' I smile as I look at them.
"So, Rouge? Do you have a boyfriend?" 'What?!' Now I was blushing. "Rouge your face is turning red. Are you okay?" Yuki walks up to me. "U-um fine. Rei! Don't asks things out of blue!" He laughs at me. "Aww, don't be embarrassed. It's just a question." "To answer your question, yes I do." He looks shocked. "Who?" I point at Yuki. "You?" he looks at Yuki as walks up to him. "Y-yes." He eyes him up and down, then smiles. "Well, I hope you take good care of her." He holds out hand but Yuki looks a little scared. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I actually looked you guys up, thanks to Aunty." Now everyone was shocked. "Even my own sister and cousin, since I haven't seen them in long time." "Really?" "Yes, I had to keep tabs on you and Sunako. Since I heard you were helping her become a lady." "Well I'm glad you're here." I hug him. "Me too."

I waited for until everyone went to bed to talk to Rei, who was in the living room. "Hey Rei, can we talk?" I asks as I sit next to him. "Sure, what's up?" "How long have you been with Aunty and how did you find her?" he sighed. "I...I caught up in some trouble when in the streets. I beat up the guys but it took a lot out of me. It was actually your friend, Mitsuki who found me and brought me to aunty. She said I looked like a picture you had long time ago and immediately took me to aunty. When I got healed and Aunty told me about what you have been doing since I've been gone and..." he sighed. "I can't believe the sadness I caused you when I left. I thought I was protecting you from me. I'm so sorry." Tears came in his eyes as finished.