We can make this work (Criminal Minds Fanfic)

Chapter1: 

Today is my first morning at the BAU. Excited, scared, ready .... All these emotions running through me as I take my first step out of the elevator. 

These 4 years of being with the F.B.I have finally led to this day. I can finally make my parents proud. 

As I walk out of the elevator I take out my files, I have to find Aaron Hotchner's office. 

A stern, unreadable face greets me at the top of the stairs. 

"Hello I'm Aaron Hotchner, how can I help you". This was a far from friendly greeting from the man I've looked up to since I joined this Bureau. His eyes were cold and he looked like he had better things to be doing than standing here with some kid who he thought was probably just looking for a tour. 

"Good morning Sir, I'm Agent Darcy Blake, this is supposed to be my first morning here at the BAU." 

"Oh Agent Blake it's nice to meet you, follow me to my office." His mood lightend some what when he realised who I was. 

I was the youngest memberr of the F.B.I starting when I was just 17 years old. School was never my thing I was never very academic when it came to things I wasn't interested in. But when it came to science, physcology and cathcing the bad guy I'm your girl. So at the tender age of 21 I'm joining the Behavioral Analysis Unit here in Quantico, Virginia. 

I followed Agent Hotchner up the stairs to his office. 

"I'm sorry Agent Blake I wasn't expecting you today it must have slipped my mind, we have a briefing in 10 minutes meet me at the office". 

Aaron showed me to my office desk and I followed him up to the conference room. 

"Everybody this is Agent Darcy Blake she's our newest member of the BAU and shes just joined today." 

Everyone looked up and gave me a warm smile. 

"Darcy this Agents Spencer Reid, Derek Morgan, Jennifer Jareau, Emily Prentiss, Dave Rossi and our Tech Analyist Penelope Garcia." Hotch introduced me to the team. 

There wasn't much time for formalities it was straight into the briefing. 

Within the hour we were on the jet and off to Austin, Texas. 

We met with the local detective and he briefed us on everything that's happened so far. 

We set up inside the local presinct and got to work pretty fast, this was a gruesome one.. 

Great way to start the new job aye.