"K-kucch nhi"

Satvik was watching tv when Abhishek came running to him and stopped and stood in front of him.

They looked at each other, "buri khabar hai" Abhishek said, Satvik sighed. "Bata" He said.

"Ojha ne Saanvi ko bulaya hai" Abhishek said. Satvik looked at him for a couple of moments, and then looked away.

"Bhai, kab takk bachaega usse?" Abhishek asked, "jab takk usse iss sab se bahar nhi nikaal deta" Satvik said standing up.

"Kab bulaya hai?" He asked, "10 bje" Abhishek replied.

"9 to baj gey, usse lene jaa raha hu. Dekhte hai kya karna hai" Satvik said and left.

*******

"Yeh ham kaha aa gey?" Saanvi asked when Satvik stopped his jeep in front of a bungalow.

"Ojha Sahab ka bungalow hai. Unhone tumhe yaha bulaya hai aaj raat ke lie" He said staring at the steering wheel.

"Jaao Saanvi" He said as she was still sitting.

"Mujhe nhi jaana...darr lag raha hai" She said. He looked at her.

"Please?" She said with teary eyes.

"Saanvi, unhone tumhaari maang ki hai, jaana to tumhe padega. Chalo jaao jaldi" He said.

"Nhi jaana, please" She said crying.

"Saanvi me hu na" He said, she looked at him, "matlab...kucch galat hua to me hu na" He covered up.

"Isse galat aur kya ho sakta hai?" She said and left.

He took a deep breath and started thinking about plans to save Saanvi.

Songs were playing on a low volume. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the headrest.

Hafte me chaar shanivaar was playing.

"Ek to Abhishek ke gaane..." He said irritated.

He suddenly opened his eyes, "shanivaar?" He said.

He immediately called Abhishek.

"Haan Bhai?" He said, "Ojha ka chota bhai har shanivaar ko Adde pe jaata hai. Aaj bhi gaya hoga. Pata kar kaha pohoncha woh" Satvik said.

Abhishek hung up and followed his brother's instructions.

Satvik received his call, "Bhai woh abhi Addhe ki taraf jaa raha hai" He said.

"Bike se jaa raha hai?" Satvik asked, "haan" He replied. "Apne kisi khaas bande ko bhej aur uski bike ko thok de" Satvik said.

"Bhai?" Abhishek said surprised, "jaan se nhi maarna usse. Bas hospital pohonch jaae" Satvik said, "galat nhi hoga?" He asked, "konse sant hai dono bhai? Saanvi ko bachane ke lie hi yeh kar rahe hai" Satvik said.

Abhishek hummed and decided to follow the plan.

Satvik was continously looking at every window of the bungalow, he was getting restless with every second passing.

After about fifteen minutes his phone rang, he received the call, "ho gaya, ambulance aati hi hogi" Abhishek said.

"Abey upar ki ticket to nhi katwa di uski?" Satvik asked, "nhi nhi, woh saala to behosh takk nhi hua. Bas faltu me chillaa raha hai, sar aur naak se thoda khoon beh raha hai" Abhishek replied.

"Theek hai, me baadme phone karta hu" Satvik said and hung up. He ran towards the gate of the bungalow.

The security stopped him but he pushed everyone and went in.

He found a servant and asked him where Ojha's room was. He ran to the room and open the door.

His heartbeat stopped for a moment when he saw what was happening in the room: Ojha was laying on Saanvi and she was crying and struggling to save herself from him.

They looked at the door when they realised about Satvik's presence.

Satvik lowered his lashes, "Ojha Sahab aapke chote bhai ka accident ho gaya hai. Usse Mangal Murti Hospital leke gey hai" He said.

"Kya? Kese hua accident?" Ojha asked standing up, "pata nhi" Satvik replied.

Ojha immediately left.

"Saanvi" Satvik ran to her, he made her stand up, she hugged him tightly.

"Shaant ho jaao Saanvi, me aa gaya hu" He said rubbing her back. He closed his eyes and tightened the hug, after some moments she stopped crying.

They broke the hug, "dupatta kaha hai tumhara?" He asked looking at the bed, "woh" She pointed at the floor. He picked up the dupatta and gave it to her.

"Paani" She said sobbing, pointing at a glass of water kept on a table, "jeep me chalo fir deta hu. Pata nhi ne kya milaya hoga iss paani me" He said and they left.

She sat in the jeep, he gave her a bottle of water. He was looking at her while she was drinking water, she was in that state because of him.

She looked at him, he looked away, "thank you" She said giving him the bottle.

He looked at her teary eyes, "Saanvi" He said, she started crying again. He pulled her into a hug, she wrapped her arms around waist.

"Jab takk me hu, tumhe kucch nhi hoga" He said caressing her hair.

She started feeling better after that statement.

"Chalo" He said breaking the hug, "tumhe ghar chod deta hu" He cupped her face, she nodded.

They left the place.

"Uske bhai ka accident kese hua?" She asked, he cleared his throat, "pata nhi, woh dhakkan pike bike chala raha hoga" He said, she chuckled a bit. He smiled.

"Ek baat poochu?" She asked after a while, he hummed, "uska accident aapne karvaya?" She asked looking at him.

"Me? Me kyu karvane laga logo ke accidents?" He asked, "logo ke nhi, Ojha ke bhai ka" She corrected him, "haan to uska hi sahi, me kyu karvane laga uska accident?" He asked.

"Mujhe bachane ke lie" She said in a low voice, "haan?" He said, "k-kucch nhi" She said.

"Jab takk me hu, tumhe koi kucch nhi kar sakta" He said in a low voice, "haan?" She asked. He was about to tell her but then smiled.

"K-kucch nhi" He mimicked her, she chuckled, "bataiye na" She said, he shook his head.

"Bataiye na kya kaha" She insisted, "tumhara ghar aa gaya. Raat boht ho geyi hai, chalo jaake so jaao" He said.

She sighed and nodded.