So...it's a yes?

Saanvi tried to call Sameeksha multiple times, but as Satvik said her phone was switched off.

She didn't have a choice.

She went outside, Satvik knew her reply already.

"Kya karna hoga mujhe?" She asked not looking at him.

"Yeh to Sarkar hi bataenge. Tum abhi neyi ho iss lie mujhe nhi lagta tumhe...bechenge" He said.

"Kal raat ko tumhe lene aaunga, tabhi tumhe pata chalega aage kya hone wala hai" He said, she hummed.

He was about to leave, "Sameeksha wapas kab aaegi?" She asked, "aadhe ghante me aa jaegi. Na aai to mujhe phone kar dena" He said and gave her his number before leaving.

As expected, Sameeksha came back in less than half an hour.

"Kaha thi tu?" Saanvi asked. "Arey haan! Woh 3A ka Dhruv yaad hai? Usne class ke Science test me top kia. Uska bada bhai aaya tha, Abhishek, bola treat deni hai. Dhruv to mujhe greet karke chala gaya, Abhishek ne panipuri treat di, vahi thi me" She explained.

Saanvi was thinking about the plan Satvik and Abhishek made to get her to work for them, when Sameeksha asked her if she was fine.

"Haan, tu soja, mujhe kucch test papers check karne hai" She replied. Sameeksha got changed and went to bed.

Saanvi cried the whole night, her life was going to change forever. She was in a huge mess when it wasn't even her mistake.

*******

Abhishek was making chai, "Bhai, woh ladki maani?" He asked Satvik.

"Man'na hi tha, koi raasta nhi tha uske pass" Satvik replied in a low voice.

"Kya baat hai? Theek hai?" Abhishek asked, Satvik hummed.

"Chai ke baad movie dekhne chale?" Abhishek asked, "Saanvi ko Adde pe leke jaana hai. Sarkar ne kaha hai usko Adda dikhane ko, waha ke mahol aur dusri ladkio se jaan-pehchaan kar legi" Satvik replied.

"Tujhe pehli baar ese dekh raha hu. Pehle to kabhi itna nhi socha? Iss baar itna..." Abhishek tried to say, "pata nhi yaar" Satvik replied. Abhishek decided not to question any further.

*******

Saanvi was sitting quietly, Satvik was driving.

"Sarkar ne mujhe kaha dekha tha?" Saanvi asked all of a sudden, "unke chacha ki beti tumhari dost hai, uski shaadi pe dekha tha tumhe" He replied.

"Aarti?" She asked, he hummed, she chuckled, "usse bhi yeh kaam karvaa lete, itni sundar to hai" She said.

He sighed.

"Adde pe aa gey" He said stopping the jeep. She looked around, the building was decorated. "Andar jaao, koi ladki free mile to usse baat kar lena. Tumhara kaam aaj se shuru nhi ho raha, iss lie kisi ko haan mat karna. Koi zabardasti kare to mujhe phone kar dena" He explained.

She nodded and left. He saw her leaving, he wanted to stop her but couldn't.

Saanvi slowly walked in the building, there were drunk men everywhere. Many small rooms were occupied by couples. She was walking through the corridors when she heard a girl screaming in pain and begging for mercy.

She startled and started walking quickly, as if she was running away from the screams.

Her phone rang, it was Satvik, "Saanvi mujhe zaruri kaam se jaana padega. Abhishek tumhe ghar chod dega. Tum abhi bahar aa jaao, woh aata hi hoga" He said, "accha" She replied.

She wanted to go home with Satvik, to tell him her fears.

When she reached the exit, she found someone waiting for her, he looked like Satvik.

"Saanvi! Me Abhishek, Bhai ne bheja hai mujhe" Abhishek introduced himself, she nodded and they left.

The ride was quiet, as expected. They reached home and Abhishek left.

*******

The next afternoon, Satvik and Abhishek were going to Sarkar's place.

"Abhay" Satvik said, Abhishek hummed in reply, "me nhi chahta Saanvi yeh kaam kare" He confessed.

"Jaanta hu" Abhishek said casually, "tujhe kese pata?" Satvik asked.

"Jabse uski baat chali hai tabse tujhe badla badla dekh raha hu. Hua kya hai? Pyaar-vyaar ho gaya hai kya usse?" Abhishek asked.

"Nhi yaar. Bas yeh samajh nhi aa raha ke iss sab me uski kya galati thi? Usne esa kya kia jo woh iss sab me fass geyi?" Satvik asked.

"Kia to un baaki ladkio ne bhi nhi tha jinhe tu bina soche le aata tha" Abhishek said.

Satvik kept quiet, Abhishek was right after all.

They reached Sarkar's house.

"Uss ladki ke saath sab theek tha?" Sarkar asked Satvik, he nodded.

"To aaj raat usko hamara tattoo banwane le jaana, kal se kaam shuru karegi woh" Sarkar said.

Satvik bit his lower lip, "Sarkar, mujhe kucch...kehna tha" He said.

"Haan bolo" Sarkar replied, "Saanvi ko iss dhandhe me laane ki kya zarurat hai? Parhi-likhi hai, acche se jee rhi hai, ese to uski poori zindagi barbaad ho jaegi" He said.

Sarkar looked at him, "tumhara kaam hai mera hukum man'na. Kis ladki ke saath kya karna hai, iska faisla me karunga, tumhe iss sab me taang adhane ki koi zarurat nhi hai" He replied.

Satvik lowered his head and nodded. Abhishek was about to speak but Satvik held his hand and asked him to keep quiet.

They left the place.

"Bhai roka kyu mujhe? Woh Sarkar hai iska matlab yeh nhi tujhse badtameezi se baat karenge" Abhishek said, "theek hi to kaha. Hame jo kaam dia gaya hai, hame woh karna chahiye bas" Satvik replied.