Chapter 3 Part 1

MATURE 18+

It's been three weeks since that party, I would be lying if I said that I didn't have fun cause of course I did, I mean for someone who doesn't liking party I actually had fun. The day after the day I woke up naked in a random room not knowing who I had sex with cause to be quite honest I don't even remember and I was drunk, so I quickly got dressed and left without another word. Chibs has been trying to contact me since that night, but I was embarrassed so I ignored him, which hurt me so fucking much like I just ripped my heart out of my chest. I had gotten my bike fixed somewhere else, a small place in the town of Lodi, for a very cheap price. Might have gotten my bike done for free at Teller-Morrow Automotive. I have have a couple of jobs, working at a local diner during the day and a crappy laundry mat at Night to pay my bills. I even got a house on the outskirts of Charming. Bonnie and I have been talking but barely, It is weird but it's the only way cause she keeps wanting to talk about Chibs and to be honest not only does it make my heart hurt but it's starting to really annoy me. "Look, Lottie. I love you. You're my best friend and it's killing me here, you gotta talk to me, what happened?" She would always ask me. "I really don't want to talk about it, Bonnie" I finally told her one day before taking a sip of beer. "Lotus what the hell happened. I swear if I have have to go kick some biker butt to find out then I will. I can't stand this anymore. Tell me what the fuck is bothering you or so help me I will beat it out of Scotty. Did he hurt you?" Bonnie said finally getting fed up with everything. I sighed before giving in "No he didn't hurt in fact it was quite the opposite. I really think I hurt him" I said with sad eyes. She pulls me into a hug and ask "Oh, sweetheart what happened" I felt tears build up and said " I don't remember what the fuck happened after we kissed night and it scares the hell outta me, For the love of god please tell me that i didn't do anything stupid". "Well, nothing that I saw, Tig and I, went past you, you were looking kinda hot and heavy. He took you through to the dorms. So define stupid... You're still on the pill, yea?" what the fuck type of question was that. I fought the urge to roll my eyes "Of course I am still on the pill. How else would you define stupid". She had a proud smile on her face when she said "Well, I happily screwed Tig so... by my definitions? Not taking precautions?" 'For the love of God' I thought while i pinched the bridge of my nose and said "I saw that one coming". "You didn't screw in front of his Old Lady, wait is he married" "I have no idea if he married, I didn't see a ring on his wedding finger". I quickly looked at her "Wait are saying that i might have had sex with Chibs" I felt hope raise in my chest at the thought. " Well like I said I don't know but you had taken off by the time I got up, didn't see you or Chibs come back out of the room." "I really don't remember what happened or having sex with anyone, cause i woke up in a stranger's bed the next morning NAKED"

I bit my lip "He's not mad is he" I asked looking down at my fingers picking at them. Bonnie looked at me with a small frown on her face. "He's worried that he done something to upset you. He has asked me every time he sees me". "Wouldn't by any chance have his number would ya" I casually asked her and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Cause if you did, you can ask him what happened that night" I see the little glint in her eye knowing she was up to something and she said " Look I am going back to the club to see Tig, why don't you come along". I knew she was going to say something like that. "I can't I have to be at the diner in like 45 minutes, can't be late or I will be fired" I told her as I put on my clean work apron and putting my hair in a ponytail. She looked a little sad and said "Okay I will ask him" I hug her before grabbing my bike keys. "Call me to let me know his answer" We both left my apartment and I locked it up. We walked up to our bikes and I placed my stuff in the compartment behind my seat. I sat on my bike before starting it, "Be safe okay girly" Bonnie told me and I just looked at her with narrowed eyes "Did you just tell me to be safe, when you are the one who should be safe" she just shrugged and said "Hey it's not far to TM, I spent enough time on the racetracks and the kind of riding I'm expecting to do this afternoon ain't gonna be on wheels" and winks at me. I felt a shiver run down my spine just thinking of it. "I really don't need to know that you are going to be riding Tig". "Everyone else is going to know" She fucking giggled, only she would giggle at something like that. "Go to work, I will speak to Scotty for you". "Well my break is at 12 pm and I get off at 2:30 pm, call or text me on my break" I said driving away when she said that she would do that. I arrived at work and it was packed. 'Shit' I thought while turning off my bike, grabbing my stuff before running into work. I clocked in and started my shift, I was working my ass off so by the time 12 came around the diner was empty. 'Thank god, we don't have a lunch rush hour. My fucking feet are killing me' I thought I sat down on one of the stool in front of the counter.