Two

Scarlets pov.    

When me and Alex get to school we say bye and seperate to go to our lockers. Me and Alex live in an apartment together and she's pretty much the only friend that I have.         

I get to mine and I see Luke Hemmings leaning right on my locker. Ive known him ever since he came to my public school in grade three. Him and his friends are a pain in the ass but im pretty sure everyone has learned how to deal with it by now. I can tell that Michael likes Alex but I know that Luke doesn't like me. Yeah, we have known eachother for a long time and all but he never talks to me.

"Move out out of the way Hemmings" I say clearly so that I don't have to say it again.          

"Whats wrong with you today?" he asks me.

"Nothing. I'm fine" I get my books and start to walk away

"Hey.. " he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him making sure that I look him straight in his eyes. "Since there's no school tomorrow,  would you and Alex be able to come over to mine, Ashton, Michael and Calum's apartment?  Calum and Ashton are gonna be out but me and Michael are gonna be there"

"Fine. but you have to let go of my arm first." I tease.

"Sure thing, love, see you later?" He says causing butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah, okay, bye." I walk away quickly, smiling like an idiot.

*later on*

I walked over to Alex's locker to tell her the news.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Hey so Luke invited you and I over to his place tomorrow.. before you say no you should know Michael is gonna be there." I winked.

"Uh.. I thought you didn't really like Luke? But yeah I'll go." Alex answered.

"Um well for a couple days now i-"

"What about me?" Luke runs up to us, placing his two hands on my hips and pulling me close.

"Uh.. um.. Alex was erm.. just saying how she is coming to your house tomorrow with me." I turned and gave an awkward smile.

"Oh I thought I heard Alex going on about her serect love for me." Luke said teasingly.

"Don't flater yourself" she laughed.

"Oh don't be stupid Luke, we all know who her true love is." I said.

"Yeah its Michael right?"

"um no" Alex responds quickly

"No, it's obviously Calum." I joked.

"We heard our names!" Calum and Michael walked over to us.

"Y-you didn't hear what we s-said right?" Alex stuttered looking up at michael.

"Nah Just the name part. Why? you hiding something hun?" Michael swung his arm over Alex's shoulder.

"N-no." She blushed.

" Okay we'll see you girls tomorrow." Luke winked at me as him and the boys walked away.

Wow