"You two make me sick." Diana plainly admitted but Hera did not see a reason to move.

"No, please. Don't change for me." Spencer visibly shook as he laughed.

"Oh, we won't." Diana smiled and reset the board.

"I need to get better. That was only your second game and yet you have a 100% success rate. I don't like it." Hera nodded and took Spencer's hand in hers.

"Diana, I do love your son and despite the doubts that I know all mothers have, you have done an excellent job." She gave a large grin up as she nibbled on the bread before her.

The day had passed them by and soon the pair had to leave.
"Watch it now. I wasn't joking Mortimer." The nurse hurried from the room and led the pair away from the woman.

"Hera. I was wondering if you fancied just getting take out." Hera nodded and got into the car. Her keys moved into the position for the engine to be on and Hera put her seatbelt on. Hera let the radio play as it always did when she turned the car on but Spencer stopped it.

His hand came to rest on her thigh. She let it stay there as she felt that it was just right.
"I wanted to speak to you." Hera nodded and shuffled so that she was sat up a little better. Her shoulders stayed just as straight but her coccyx had less pressure applied to it.

"I was thinking that we could get our food and then head back to the hotel room and read." He had clearly chickened out of what he was going to say but Hera didn't want to embarrass him.

"All right." They were already at a Wendy's so Hera parked up and got her purse.
"I already know." Spencer got out and grabbed her hand.

"I want to pay and come with you." Hera let a look of glee claim her face before she walked on. They were forced to wait in line for a while but Hera let her head fall onto his shoulder and his hand moved around her waist.

Just as they were about to order Hera felt her phone ring.
"I will get it..." Spencer had picked up the phone and made her walk off. She did so and hoped he would order something nice but because she had never set foot in a Wendy's before she didn't know what that was.

"Hey, Derek. If there is a case we are on holiday time." Morgan sounded an agreeing noise.

"This is personal. Now, keep it to yourself but how would you like to be proposed to?" Hera thought about it before responding.

"Me or other girls?" He told her that he wanted both and she agreed.
"I would want a one on one in a private space. He would need the ring as well but if he wouldn't get emasculated by me proposing, if he takes too long then I would just ask and put the ring on myself. Perhaps over dinner or whilst we are sat talking at the table. If I find it in my food I won't be happy. I would have to bin the rest of the food and if it is good I will be angry. Germs are far too high for that. Anyway, most women want a public place where they can look good but only a few eyes can see. An art exhibit that isn't all that popular or is an all year round event. Not just that but at night because, romance. They would also like the whole one knee thing but I do not. Why?" Morgan didn't answer for a while.

"You always said that you don't think he would do it. I thought that if I text him or gave him that push then Spence..." Derek stopped when a begging Hera spoke.

"Please don't. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I thought that he had been made to do it." Morgan conceded.

"Fine. I promise and I leave no crossed fingers or toes." Hera sighed with relief and watched as Reid left the shop.

"Morgan, he and I only got back at this whole relationship thing two weeks ago and he needs to have time. Goodbye." Her finger hit the button before he could respond. Hera put on a smile that told Spencer that it was all sorted and they went back to the car.