After the names we all get papers to pick our interns. I looked....

The bunny hero- Umm I think not

Hound dog- he's a cool teacher from what I've heard

Endeavor- now we are talking about a place I need to be. A hero who's an asshole, I need that beat down.

I get mine done first and don't let anyone know who I picked. I wait tell everyone leaves to pack and I watch deku and all Might interaction and I start giggling after they are done. They both look at me and I just shake my head.

"Izuku-kun, next time your thrown by bakugo-kun, don't hit me into Todoroki-kun okay? I'll happily catch you if you warn me," I let out a giggle.

"Aww I saw you and Todoroki-kun picked the same person to intern for, Ive never seen him actually choose to use the fact he can have two interns, he never usually even picks one," all Might said before I just fell over. All Might caught me in shock and Izuku comes over.

"Who is she interring for," He asked looking at me then All Might.

"Endeavor," I say in a frozen way looking scared. I stand up straight taking a deep breath.

"I'll see you both later I have to get pack and get ready to go... also might need to meditate for a while.

With that I left the two to there own thing quickly going and getting ready.

For the few days tell we would head off I packed carefully trained hard and get every scrap of info I can get on Endeavor and his son. I didn't get into the normal stare off with Todoroki and he noticed that I was off, like I've harden up on the inside.

Once the days before the flames I picked to go to to learn the full power of a top hero in action wasn't normal training. I was doing agility and strengthen things. Hitting cement to harden myself and to deflect pain more from my mind. Nezu never notice while we visited and baked and he helped me in English and math, since I was working ahead.

Only Aizawa notice my intensity over the days. He didn't say anything since he could tell I was on a mission for myself.

But right now we are being sent off on bullet trains to go. Todoroki gives me a questioning look as he sees me following him.

"What are you doing?" He asks me sounding unhappy.

I just flinched and blushed and mumble out, "w-we both have the same internship..."

"No-"

"I know you don't like me Todoroki-kun, but from what I've found this is the first time he picked two or, since it's hard to get an internship with him. I need the fact he's cruel to help me be shaped better. His work ethics, how he thinks, I need to learn it. I-I don't have time to mess around. I need to get stronger faster," we get on the train together and I look him hard in the eyes. We sit next to each other eyes locked in another match.

"Your wrong, I don't dislike you. I just don't like people in general. You aren't stupid when it comes to the fact he can show us things to make us stronger. I don't think that's the full truth thou why you picked him. I want to find out he picked you thou," Todoroki said making my eyes give a bit showing he is not wrong.

We then sat staring into each other eyes searching for unknown questions and answers.

"Do you really think I'm a villain?" I ask softly.

"Your to soft to be a real villain. Your also to happy and seem to be clumsy," he stated blandly.

I blush and puff up my cheeks, "maybe I should have let myself fall and head butt you. Would have taught you not to mess with me up close."