"Would you like to play with us?" they asked in sync with their dead voices, which disturbed him even more.

"Well, even if I say no, both of you would force me to play with you." he stated nonchalantly, although a drip of cold sweat was on his temple.

"You're very clever." they said before taking off their coats to reveal the variation of their Sternritter uniforms. "But our Father taught us that it is rude to not know the names of the people we're going to kill. So before we begin, we think it's courteous to know each other's names."

"My name is Baldric." introduced the boy. He was wearing a double-breasted jacket, along with white trousers and shoes.

"And mine is Baldhild." followed his twin, who was wearing a similar outfit as him, with the calf-length trench coat as an exception.

"And we're known as "P" - The Puppet." they finished.

"Sasaki Tadashi, 5th Seat of 8th Division." answered the Shinigami, who had drawn his Zanpakutou. But his frown deepened when he repeated their title in his mind. 'From what I read, each Sternritter member is given a letter designation that compliments their natural abilities, besides acting as a recognition of their statuses.' he thought. 'If they're called "The Puppet", I'm assuming that their powers are related to that. I don't know what to expect, but it's best to be careful.'

Baldhild made the first move by swiping her left hand, starting from her right side to the left, and as she did that, a row of Reishi daggers were launched at Tadashi, who easily blocked each of them with his Zanpakutou. He didn't expect either of them to use such a weak opening, and he didn't expect the daggers to return right after that. He quickly moved away, though the daggers were able to tear his Shihakusho. 'What was that?' he questioned. 'Are those daggers the kind that don't stop until they hit their target?' But as he stared at the twins approaching him, he had second thoughts. 'No, I don't think that's the case.'

He held his Zanpakutou up in a defensive manner and said, "Kire, Okou!" It went into its Shikai form once both the edges of the blade and the hilt were sliced. "Wakeau (Dispense), Okou!" He pointed the blade at the twins and drew a circle as big as his upper body. A ball completely covered by needles manifested and began to rotate rapidly, firing multiple needles at the enemies, who easily dodged them and let the needles stuck to the ground. This gave Tadashi the opportunity to observe their movement, before putting his weapon aside to generate an orange energy with some yellow energy spiraling around it. "Bakudo #9 Horin!" The energy then shot out, taking on the form of a tendril, and he split them into two. Using his index and middle finger, he directed the left tendril towards Baldric while the other went for the girl.

However, to his astonishment, the tendrils stopped a mere few inches away from their bodies. 'What's going on?' he questioned as he tried to direct the tendrils away. 'It won't move!' But when he took a closer look, a gasped was elicited. 'I see... That's why!' He then noticed Baldric approaching him and smashed with a giant mallet, pulverising the ground beneath him as clouds of dust flew around.

Fortunately, Tadashi was able to avoid the attack in time, as he used Flash Step to move back with his Zanpakutou in his hand. "As I thought." he said while Baldhild stepped forward to stand next to her twin brother. "Your Spirit Weapon is neither that mallet nor those daggers you attacked me with. It's actually those Reishi strings that you attached to the daggers and my Kidou binds. I must admit, I'm impressed that they're strong enough to stop them."

"We're actually impressed that you can see them." they praised, although the tone was still dead. "We suppressed our Reiatsu as much as possible so that you won't see them, but you still figured it out." Their sinister smiles widened, and they said, "But it's still not correct." Tadashi only frowned with suspicion.