四十二

Night fell, and the Reigai had taken over Soul Society. The Senkaimon was silent and empty for a while before a group of Reigai began to assemble once they'd received signal from Inaba's lab that some intruders had entered the Precipice World. "Now, come on out!" challenged Reigai-Hitsugaya. But as he and the others waited, nothing happened, and he was starting to get suspicious. "Odd. I don't sense them coming at all." Zaraki was starting to get impatient and moved forward. "Hey!"

"It's stupid to just wait for them." he said. "I'm going on ahead." As soon as he rushed into the Senkaimon, Hitsugaya clicked his tongue and reluctantly followed, leaving Ikkaku and Hisagi behind.

Meanwhile, Urahara, who was wearing a Reiatsu concealing cloak, successfully sneaked into Seireitei with the powerless Ichigo and Kon. It turned out that they went through the natural Senkaimon, the one Inaba suspected to be used the least, while Renji, Rukia, Orihime, Uryu and Sado acted as decoys to draw the Reigai's attention towards them in the other Senkaimon. With Kon gripping Ichigo's white Shihakusho tightly, he and Urahara landed on the rooftops and began running towards the Department of Research and Development.

"So far, so good." said Ichigo.

"I'm gonna die!" said Kon, who was holding his dear life so that he wouldn't fly off and separate from them.

"Suck it up." scoffed the Substitute Shinigami. "If they find us here, it's over." At that note, they suddenly picked up a familiar Reiatsu approaching them, prompting them to snap their heads to it before surprise was written all over their faces. Ichigo was the first to break the silence with, "Asa-san?"

The said woman, who was now completely healed, joined and ran with them. "Ichigo, Urahara-san." she greeted back.

"What are you doing here?" asked the latter. "I thought you'd join the others in the Human World?"

She then explained what happened during her fight with her Reigai doppelganger where she used both her Bankai and Shikai, which used up a lot of Reiatsu. Though her wounds were healed by Unohana, she left the temple to search for a secluded area where she could sit still and meditate to charge up her Reiatsu until it reaches its maximum, stable level; though it took her at least a day to achieve that, and by the time she was ready, her grandfather and Unohana had left to the World of the Living. Asa wanted to leave Soul Society just moments ago so she sneaked her way towards the nearest building where she could time herself to enter the Senkaimon. But before that could happen, the Reigai were alarmed by the intruders' presence and gathered at the Senkaimon, preventing her from advancing and being forced to change her plans. When she went back into Seireitei, she saw the other gate opened from above, and out came Urahara with Ichigo and Kon.

"I had no other choice, so I decided to join you." she ended.

"I see." responded Urahara. "As we go along with our plan, I'll tell you what happened with our side and what we intend to do. Anyway, we're almost there."

When they arrived at a turning point, they jumped from the roof and landed in the center, with small stuffed-lion falling on his face due to the inertia. "Hey!" he angrily shouted at Urahara, though he kept his voice as low as possible. "Why the sudden stop?! I thought you didn't want them to find... us..." He trailed off when his gaze landed on Asa's breast, and his face flushed immensely. 'B-Boobs...' he swooned with hearts floating around him. 'Those soft supple boobs...' With the tears of joy gushing from his eyes, he ran towards her and leapt up high with his arms stretched towards her breasts.

However, his desire to do so had to be interrupted by Ichigo, who gave him a harsh punch in the head. "Don't touch her, you idiot!" he scolded with a vein throbbing on his temple. Asa merely smiled sheepishly at the scene as a sweat drop formed on the top of her head.