𝐗𝐕. QUIDDITCH MATCH

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, the thunder got louder, the lightning brighter, and the rain heavier. Harry, you've got to get the snitch, quick. I tell him through our heads.

Haven't done this in a while. And thanks, I'm aware.

I looked around. Cedric was pelting up the field, and a tiny speck of gold was shimmering in the rain-filled air between Harry and him. With what looked like a jolt of panic, Harry threw himself flat to the broom handle and zoomed toward the Snitch.

They raced high into the air, going after the snitch. After a moment or two, I saw a boy falling down. It was the Hufflepuff seeker, Cedric. I bit my lip, worried about Harry. 

Giovanna...

His voice sounded distant.

Help...

I didn't any more confirmation, I hopped on my broom and raced out onto the field. I flew up so I was next to the teacher's box, where Harry had gone up from. "Professor Dumbledore! It's Harry- he needs me!"

"Go!" Dumbledore granted me permission, and so I raced up. So high that I was above the clouds, searching around for Harry. I stopped moving when I saw a dark grey cloud against the other, lighter, ones.

It was in the shape of the Grim. I froze, but was brought back to reality by Harry calling my name. I turn around and saw him, then quickly flew over to him. "Come on, we've got to end this! Help me find the snitch!"

I nodded back and we flew up higher together.As we flew higher, I saw the front of my broom begin to get coated in ice. I had a bad feeling it wasn't from the temperature, either. "Harry-" I call, and we both hover in place as something big and black flew by quickly in front of us. I looked behind us and saw it.

A dementor.

Harry and kept racing forward, eager to stay far away from our biggest fear. But unfortunately, that wasn't the only one. Another one flew towards us from the front. Harry and I swerved to the right, but the dementors followed. We began to fly straight up, then quickly turned and headed back down.

There were more dementors now, circling in on all sides. I cried out in surprise and fright as two flew straight in front of our faces. Then, I realized with terror as my body went cold, and nothing happy was left, that they were performing the dementor's kiss on Harry and I.

I was too weak to tell him with words, let alone say it in our minds. Everything froze when I heard the woman's voice screaming again. Our mother, screaming Harry and I's names on the night she died.

My mind went dark, and my eyelids grew heavier. Harry and I tumbled off of our brooms and began falling down, destined to break every bone when we would hit the ground of the quidditch pitch. I had enough sense left in me to reach out and grab Harry's arm, so that if we were to fall, we were going to fall together.

And as the ground grew nearer, as we were now in view of everyone in the stands, I heard Dumbledore call out, "Aresto Momentum!" 

And my eyelids shut, leaving me not knowing what came next.

I slowly blinked a few times, awakening to voices. I sat up carefully, to see Harry waking up, too. He was on the bed next to mine, and I realized we were in the hospital wing. The Gryffindor team crowded Harry, my Slytherin friends crowded me, and Hermione and Ron were in the middle.

Draco was the first to notice I was awake. He smiled. "I absolutely hate you in that color." I hugged the boy, then said hello to my other friends. Hermione and Ron looked as though they wanted to speak to me, but were looking timidly at the Slytherins.

"Well, we can tell when we're not wanted." Pansy frowned, sending a glare at Hermione. "See you later, Giovanna. And Granger, want to try running a brush through your hair for tomorrow, yeah?"

Hermione rolled her eyes as the Slytherins left. Draco was the last to, and I squeezed his hand as a sign that I'll be fine. He nodded, then followed the others out.

"I'd never thought I'd live to see the day where Draco Malfoy actually cares about someone." Ron raised his eyebrows.

"Anyways," Hermione changed the subject, "How are you two feeling?" She addressed Harry, as well. 

"Oh, brilliant."
"Fantastic." Harry and I say at the same time.

"You guys gave us a right good scare there, mates." Fred sighed.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Well, you guys fell off your brooms." Ron said, and I noticed he was holding two bundles in his arms. They didn't seem like get well presents.

"Really?" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"I mean the match, who won?" Harry rolled his eyes.

The team looks around at each other as Hermione bit her lip nervously. "Um, no one blames either of you, Harry, Giovanna, the dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. As soon as he saved you two he sent them straight off."

"There's, uh, something else you guys should know too, um..." Ron trailed off. "When you fell, your brooms, they sort've blew into the Whomping Willow, and, well..." He opened the bundles in his arms to show the remains of the Nimbus 2000's that once belonged to Harry and I.

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 | draco malfoy [3]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara