Chapter 1: Machines And Confusions

Daniel's POV

I'm so tired when there is nothing to do, I waited for minutes to see my friends in the tea shop. After I got my order I saw three people shouting my name, Even though one of them doesn't talk too much. Their name are Haven Greyhound the one who I mentioned earlier, she likes to use morse code. And lastly a couple that loves pokemon and their names are Mitch Mac'nstein and Levi Mac'nstein but I feel something weird when I hear their surname. Wait I think I shouldn't judge their surname because I have a long surname as them but not as weird as theirs.

"Daniel, why do you want to meet us in here?" Mitch asked me while checking his phone

I didn't answer him, but I snapped my fingers to deliver my answer and by the way that snap means stop playing first. Then he look at me and whisper "Why did you take us to a tea shop that has no wifi?"

"Because I need to get your attention and stop your girlfriend for screaming I LOVE POKEMON GO!!" I replied to him

"Ok then, what do you want from us?" He asked. I tried to answer but he continued "I have thirty more pokemons to catch, so hurry up"

Then Haven start typing on her laptop, of course she wouldn't let anyone to know it except from us. Then these series of dots and dash appeared

"../... -/..../../... .-/-.../---/..-/- .--/---/.-./-.- ---/.-. .../---/--/./-/..../../-./--. ./.-../..../."

I nodded like I'm using morse code "three quick one then one quick one then a long one, quick one, long one, quick one then three long one then a long one and quick one then a long one, quick one and quick one" and I made the people around us confused but I only meant the word "SECOND" if you know what I mean but all of them were confused. We stared at each other for about a minute then I broke the silence "It's about your cousin Mitch"

Mitch lowered his voice saying "What??"

I repeated my words about three times "It's about your cousin Mitch"

Then Levi asked "What did his only cousin did to you?"

"Um.... I keep seeing her around me and I know that she's watching us" I replied as a girl serves my friends' orders then I look at her nameplate "V". I keep remembering Mitch's cousin, Vy, a psycho that knows how to change characteristics because of Levi, she is known to be a stalker.

After we ate our order, we talked about my topic, I was the first one who finished eating so I get to talk first because of our talking after eating rule. "I saw her behind me everytime I take a picture, so lets take a picture" I said before getting my phone.

*click*

I crossed my fingers then we look on the photo.

"Maybe try creating a machine." Levi suggested.

Then they all stood up, wave at me and said goodbye, so after I finish my food (because I ordered twice) I stood up and walked away from the tea shop then I placed my hand on my pocket and got the key for my Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyron and drove it home.

It took me three hours to get out of the busy road, well that was the fastest way back home.

I reached my destination by afternoon.

A large mansion in a city. There are three floors, in each floor different rooms can be found. A garage on the first floor, four bedrooms on the second floor, a gameroom (includes board games) on the third floor and a rooftop with a nice view of the sunset.

As I park my car, a girl almost made me crash it.

"Daniel, I missed you so much!" Kyline shouted from the call on my phone.

"How many times do I need to remind you that when I'm parking my car you can't shout?" I asked politely

"Well, if you stop calling me a dwarf when I'm with my friends" She stubbornly replied

"Fine, deal!" I answered due to my rage

She must be so happy right now that I will not call her dwarf in front of her friends. Well, I guess I'll call her a dwarf when she's with her crush.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed liked a psychopath which reminded me of Vy.

"Uh Daniel, Why did you laughed liked that?" Kyline asked out of the blue and snapped me out of my imaginations, standing flawlessly in-front of me.

"No-Nothing" I stuttered, Argh! she will suspect and stalk me for days again argh

"Really?" She said before she nudge my right arm

"Yes!" I answered madly

Phew, finally she will not-- Oh no!

Nothing suspicious at all, my sibling was doing chores and my parents were reading English books then my sister shouted "Daniel is home!!"

"You don't need to shout my name sister Kyline" I replied while walking to my room "Everybody here knows my name" I continued

"Aw, Daniel!" Kyline said while going back to her chore.

"I'll help after I'll do somethings" I raised my voice while saying it and before opening my door. After fixing my outfit I picked up a broom and start sweeping, then my brother Austin asked me "Daniel, can you fix my personal computer?"

But I just nodded to him and gave a thumbs up then he walked away.

It was around eight o'clock when we ate our dinner but I said "pass" then everyone stare at me as weird as possible "Daniel did you eat out side with your friend again?" Austin asked

"Yes, I did" I replied while going back to my room.

I picked up my phone then clicked the messenger app and chose Levi Mac'nstein then I typed "I owe you" because I got my plan from what she said to me and that I didn't realize what to do next.

I then searched my whole room for one thing that I found easily because it is displayed on my bedroom, meet my sleeping flute, I created this for an science fair that works really well.

It makes everybody in the same room to fall asleep and the only one who won't fall asleep is the user.

I blew my flute while sitting in front of the television

-----------

After a while I heard a body fell to my floor I suddenly walk out of my bedroom then start finding the body I was shocked when I found out who heard my tune (Because our wall is sound proof but only on rooms like mine and my parents)

I opened my window, threw out the body and kept breathing like I'm dying.

I can't realize how she got inside when my window is only openable inside and we got cctv cameras around the house and I installed a system that needs to detect three fingers and a face for who can enter the room. It took me sometime to look back out of the window and when I looked outside the window the body wasn't there anymore so I searched my room for clues that she left in my room then I found a note saying this:

"TLLW WVWFXRMT HPROOH ZMW LM XLWVH"

I'm not sure if she stalks me everywhere even in the bathroom, if she do she don't know what is privacy.

I have fallen asleep thinking what she means on those words "Good deducing skills and codes".

------

The following day

Tomorrow I need to be at the Deducing and Bloodlust University. Why am do I need to be there?
I have classes there and my parents chose a weird school but it's not just the name.

Good thing my parents didn't enrolled me on the Murders and Victims University, it will be so weird talking with someone and then mentioning that university.

Nothing fascinating happened today so I decided to seat in front of my gaming setup and called it a day.