The past

Hello there, my name is Lissa and I'm a galra hybrid. My life is peaceful and easy, and the whole universe is in peace and harmony. Though it might seem good now, but it hasn't always been this way. Both my and other people's life was once a hell. There was anger and discord between the galra and the alteans, they were once friends but that somehow changed. The galra Emperor (Zarcon) and his wife Honerva died. But at there funeral they both woke up. Zarcon remembered everything perfectly fine, but Hoverva didn't remember anything at all. Zarcon found out that his planet was destroyed, and decided to destroy the planet of who had destroyed what was left of his own planet. Altea. Zarcon made all the galra attack planet Altea. All alteans was killed except for two. The king of Altea (king Alfor) had put his daughter (princess Allura) and a man called Coran in a healing pod, where they slept for 10.000 years. Zarcon had killed king Alfor and took over the most of the universe in those 10.000 years.

But he had also gotten two kids. First his son prince Lotor who Zarcon had high hopes for, but at the same time he thought that Lotor was a mistake, since he was an galra and altean hybrid.

The second kid Zarcon had was his daughter, the galra princess. He didn't care much about her, until the witch Haggar (once Honerva) decided to use her for experiments. Haggar made the princess much stronger and brave, but she also builded up a monster inside the poor girl. So every time she would get badly mad or badly hurt, she would turn into this monster. But she did learn how to control it, and became able to transform only when she needs to. With  all the power she has came to poses, she was set to be the next galra leader.

The prince was send to destroy a planet, but changed it for the better. When Zarcon found that out, he destroyed the planet that Lotor had changed. And he was send to a place were he was supposed to learn about his 'mistakes'. While the princess was trained to rule the empire. And if she didn't behave, she would be badly punished.

Zarcon would often make his daughter fight in the arena to see what kind of powers she had. The more she fought in the arena, the more powers she got. And her transformation changed. Normally when she turned to that beast of hers, she would turn into a werewolf. But she started to grow wings, an angel wing and a devil wing. She also got more powers like invisibility, super speed, fire magic, water magic, earth magic, plant magic, wind magic, metal magic, dark magic and eventually also light magic. Zarcon not only wanted her to be the next galra leader, but he also wanted her as a weapon.

That princess was me, still is. And this is my story...

Hello! I just woke up this morning and had this idea for a Voltron story. And don't worry the reader WILL also be in this story. Because I thought it would be fun if the reader was a shipper in this story, but also will be shipped with some one. So this might turn out to be a OC x Keith and Reader x Lance. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter of my story. (P.S I'll show you what my OC looks like in the next chapter)

~Egyptian Werewolf