•2•

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jonah's POV

i was just sitting in the corner of a small starbucks in LA. this starbucks is the only one i can come to anymore without getting noticed, it's pretty unpopular. i quickly looked up from my phone when two girls walked into the shop very loudly. they were having a conversation so i looked back down to my phone. i was on break right now, me and the boys are recording currently so i decided i needed a little time to myself to relax. after a few minutes of looking through my phone an attractive girl approached me. she waved at me so i smiled and locked my phone. "hi so i'm Gwendolyn but you can call me Gwen. ok i'm just gonna say it, my sister over there was checking you out and she would never come up to you and talk to you so i'm doing it for her" she quickly said and smiled again. "well what's her name?" i asked intrigued that a girl was checking me out.  she wrote something down on a napkin as she said excitedly "her name is Eleanor but we call her Nell or Nelly." i smiled to myself and thought "Eleanor." i looked at Gwen and smiled "i'd be glad to text her" i told her my instagram and she skipped away. i just sat back and thought about everything that had just happened. "Eleanor"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"well well well look who's back" and annoyed daniel said as he walked up to me. "dude where the hell did you go!" jack exclaimed as he joined the conversation. "we literally have been waiting for 30 minutes" said zach as he walked over to us. corbyn just looked over at us and shouted "can we get to work now?" i just looked at them, still beaming from the earlier events. "i met a girl" i smiled and sighed dreamily. "you met a girl?" daniel said now intrigued. "well not really." i said in confusion with myself. "so you didn't meet a girl?" zach said wondering where i was going with this. "well her sister came over and said she was checking me out but was too nervous to come and talk to me, i gave her my insta and she gave me her sister's number" i said with a smile on my face the whole time. the boys all looked at each other and simultaneously said "TEXT HER!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i walked back inside the house and walked upstairs to my room. i plopped down on my bed and pulled my phone out. i typed in the number Gwen had given me earlier that day and sent a quick text.
——————————————————
Me- Hey☺️!
——————————————————
we will see how this goes.....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i promise it's gonna get longer!