Melancholy

Note:
To make this story better and get into it
more, I advise you to read while listening
to this, but if it ruins the experience for you
be free to read this however you want~

https://youtu.be/XDpoBc8t6gE

Just copy and paste to Youtube- enjoy...

.
.
.
.
.

"Melancholy"

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

Sometimes people fall in this very dark place, where they feel weak and helpless, broken and tired. A place where their eye's vision turn gray, and the thing's they once found beautiful isn't as satisfying anymore.

It happens then people are stuck in a routine, their shoulders pressured with responsibilities pulling them more and more down.

And in those rare occasions when something extraordinary happen in their life, they are filled with fear, questioning their morals, their life purpose.

The song which once left their tender lips can still be heard in the distance, the laughter and smile that they once had isn't there, the memories of day's when they could be carefree and safe.

╰┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

SUHOS POV.

It was a warm spring evening, when a young man in his mid 20's left foot prints in mudy gold sand. A soft warm breeze of wind gently kissing his porcelain white skin, messing up his dark brown locks of hair as he walked the coastline, where land meets the emerald colour sea. Cold water tenderly caressing the young males feet while his gaze drifted into the depts of the blue of the sea.

His mind was in that very dark place where every young adults fall. When life is so hard that it makes you want to scream, but his motionless face said nothing other than "tired". The tingling sensation inside of him, filling his mind with hazy ideas. His dark brown eye's, like a late autumn chestnuts were observing how waves crashed with one another, creating sea foam. Finally a gentle gasp escaped his lips and a bitter smile formed in his face.

"Sometimes I just want to escape reality..."

Jumyeon ran his long pale finger through his hair and closed his eyes shut, taking a deep breath filling his lung with fresh air, then suddenly fell down on his back. Falling on wet sand sure hurts, but at that moment Junmyeon really didnt care about anything. The pain he felt in his lower side was nothing, the coldness of the water making his clothes wet was just as comforting as a tight embrace from a close person.

The sound of sea made the young males heart feel at peace, he rarely feels this way and this was one of those rare moment's.

Step...

Step.... step...

The young male heard slow steps coming, but he decided to ignore them and kept his eye's closed waiting for the steps to go away. It didn't take him long to notice that the steps were getting faster than before, the young male opened his eye's and shifted his look to the side where the steps were coming from.

It was a tall male figure, his face was unclear, but the first thing Junmyeon noticed wasn't the males looks, but how fast he was walking towards him. Junmyeon wasn't sure how to react to the tall figure, so he just slowly sat up confused, unsure what to do.

"Eye's so cold... like Ice..."

Junmyeon unconsciously thought to himself now that he could see the taller male more clearly. His eye's fixated on the others face.

"I thought you were dead..." the taller male stated as coldly as he looked at the moment.

He was somewhat same age as Junmyeon, but clearly taller than him. His silver almost white hair was soft pastel pink from the sunset and his oversize clothes almost reached his knees. The most that stood out from his looks were his elf like ears that were practically impossible not to stare at. All of that Junmyeon found rather odd. He shook his head and stood up cleaning the wet sand off his clothes, then looked at the male and muttered under his breath.

"Tsk...Is that what kids wear these day?" Junmyeon flicked the end of his tongue and took his shoes. The olders snarky remark made the taller male fur his eyebrows, clearly unhappy with the statement.

"I don't want to hear that from an old man like yourself... holding on to such worn off pair of shoes..." a small grin formed on his face seeing how Junmyeon reacted at it. The shorter male glared at the tall figure and sighed holding himself from saying anything more. Griping the old pair of shoes tighter, swallowing down his pride.

The wind messed both of their hairs as they stared at each other for a split second. "Ah..." Junmyeon gasped, breaking the silence, then sighed turning around, slowly walking towards the stairs, leaving the tall male behind him, without saying a single word.

To his surpise that same tall male will appear once more in his life just at the most unpredictable moments. If only Junmyeon had known this is the last time he will be able to see the sea in peace. That his never-ending routine will soon to be over and that people that once surrounded him won't be there anymore. Only God knows what will happen to him from now on...

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀               ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀
⠀                            
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀             ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

                       ✄- - - -× | The end of something is
        a new beginning of something new.

The end of chapter 1.