"Please, please I have to go. I have t-to go so bad! I-I have to pee, wee, piss. I don know Harry i-it hurts just please!!" He sobs, trying to cover his face but Harry keeps the straight face he uses when Lou's being punished. He shakes his head and continues to rub around his thighs.

Once Harry was done he sat Lou up, pointing to the bathroom as in telling the boy. 'Walk, I will fallow. But you must walk.' Lou stands but he falls, his bladder is so full it feels as if his legs are jelly, Harry sort of helps him to the bathroom, making Lou sit down. The ring still on.

"I will take it off if you spread your legs." Harry said, looking up to Lou and kissing his knee. Lou blushes furiously, shaking his head and reachin to take it off himself. Harry smacks his hand away, accidentally smacking Lou's dick to the side. Lou let out a high pitched scream, covering his 'bits on pain' he starts sobbing again and Harry kisses his cheek, whispers things in his in ears and he stops crying.

He blushes furiously, spreading his legs and Harry takes off the ring. Louis practically explodes. He whimpers and closes his eyes and legs as he wee's into the toilet. Harry spreads Lou's legs again and he kisses his knee. Lou cries, small itty tiny sobs escape his lips as the pain of fluid passing through him. Harry jut finds it amusing. Lou went through the same process as Lou did. But more painful. He had to go to a school of dom's and sub's. to learn to e a Dom you have I be a sub first. And this is how it went with him.

Lou looks down, watching as the stream slows a little to a stop. Harry smiles and kisses his nose. Lou whimpers more and looks down. He's so ashamed, Harry made him do this. That's so embarrassing!

"Hmm... Princess is embarrassed. Seems like you tinkled on yourself!" Harry said as he grabbed some tissues and wipes what sprayed on Lou.

Harry then grabbed a pair of clothes and laid Lou on the floor, placing him into a lace black pair of panties and then some pink garter socks. Placing a soft jumper on him.

(WATERSPORTS THING DONE)

Harry gave a kiss to his neck and lifted Lou so his heads on his shoulder. He pulled Lou outside and lays Lou on the couch to take his daily nap. It's about two hours late but without it he'd be in a fit. And a very bad mood. Which explains why he dumped water on Harry, Harry didn't even put him down for the nap, just told him to sleep so Lou got angry.

Harry sits with his back to the arm of the chair and he places Lou In-between his legs and lays his head on his chest. He grabs the pink towel and dries Louis' hair. Smiling as his head lolls as he dries it, Lou must be really really tired. His eyes are closed but he's obviously awake.

Harry brushes through his hair and kisses it. He then grabs a hair dryer that Zayn plugged in for him and turned it on, making Louis jump and his eyes open. Harry grasps his head into his hands and runs his fingers through his hair.

He dries the hair to a damp and grabs a brush and brushes it in place, he brushes it so softly that Lou fell asleep as he did so, the feeling is amazing and it felt so good. Harry keeps brushing and brushing until its Almost dry. making sure that as lou sleeps he gets the messy look, But he doesn't stop. Instead he leans Lou down so Lou's top part of his body is between Harry's legs. His head laying in his lap.

Harry runs his fingers through Louis' head, giving a kiss to his temple and grabbing a comb to brush and pick at his hair. Louis had such a happy smile on his face, he loved the feeling of the tingles he's getting.

Harry felt his head, feeling as if its warmer than before. Which is weird because he used cool air from the dryer.

He sighs and takes Lou's shirt off, kissing his chest. And lifting him. Harry's back scooting to the corner of the L shapes couch. He lays Lou so his head is in his neck and his legs are across on Lou's neck. Harry rubs Lou's bare chest. He holds him as he takes his nap and he sighs.

"Poor baby... Such a tough day for you. I got you and I will watch for you. You just need to rest and I got you... I'm laying you down sweetie." Harry smiles and lays him down, deciding to work for an hour.

*

Harry walks back in about thirty minutes later deciding work is boring and picks Lou up, butting him in your lap. He whines in his sleep. His stomach growling. Niall giggles from his spot on the floor were he was coloring and he goes into the kitchen, walking back out with a bowl in his hand.

Niall sits next to Harry. And Harry pulls Lou's face out of his neck on on the shoulder closer to Niall. Niall slips a piece of frozen mango into Lou's lips. Harry smiles as Lou sucks on the frozen fruit in his sleep. Harry knows Lou loves fruit. He gives a kiss to his cheek and smiles.

The feed Lou as he sleeps some more until he whines when he feels something attach to his lips. Harry chuckles and rubs his back, laying him back down to sleep for the rest of his nap.

*

He walks back in and smiles down at Lou, his hair is terribly messy for sleeping with his hair purposely partially dry, thanks to Harry. Harry rubs his bare chest and belly to relax the digesting food they finished feeding him about fifteen minutes ago.

Louis eyes slowly open as the gurgling in his stomach starts. The gurgling starts from the clearing that Harry's helping with. He looks around tiredly and Harry chuckles as he rubs and massages his belly. Lou whines and places his hands on Harry's to stop him from rubbing.

"H-Hurts..." Lou whimpers, shaking his head.

"you aren't going to feel good if you don't let me rub it darling.. You eat alot more in your sleep and I think you ate too much for your tiny belly."

Wait... In his sleep?

Harry rubs onto Lou's stomach some more, the gurgling not really stopping. Lou whimpers more and Harry presses on. Whispering and then he blows into his stomach to cool him off. Lou doesn't feel the best at the moment... It's not too bad. But he'll be alright. We all know that. I mean...

What type of Larry book lets one of them die on the seventh chapter!?

-.-.-.-.-.

I UPDATED BOATSIES!!

ONE HUNDRED FIVE votes.

FOURTY-FIVE comments.