i-if you want to sleep..❞ jiro mentally cursed for stuttering, ❝my shoulder.

chan furrowed his brows at jiro's sentence, ❝what?

my s-shoulder, you put your head on my shoulder.❞ this was it. jiro was ready to throw himself out the window for embarrassing himself.

chan chuckled, jiro stuttering was such a cute and rare sight to see. moments later, even though he wasn't sleepy, he placed his head down the older's shoulder.

if he could see jiro's face right now, he could see the older turning into a tomato.

should i wake him up?❞ jiro hesitated to poke chan nor nudge him.

the younger was so deep in sleep and was getting uncomfortable that he fixed himself and moved his head. jiro gulped when chan's face was getting closer to him and lips pouted. one lean forward and they could already be kissing.

jiro didn't know what he was doing but one thing is for sure, ❝i should take this chance.

chan shut his eyes tight before slowly opening them only to see jiro looking away. noticing the bus had stop was when he sat up straight already wide awake. ❝we're here!

jiro nodded, quiet as he stood up and waited for chan outside. the younger followed, looking at jiro but the older would only look away.

is there anything wrong?❞ chan tilted his head to the side.

n-nothing. let's just g-go.❞ jiro was the first one to walk away while chan followed seconds after.

they were again walking silently. now with chan just confused into why jiro is acting all awkward and why his face was so red.

he didn't mind it and continued to walk until they finally reached to his house.

so, i'll be going in first.❞ chan said, only earning a nod from jiro.

they felt like they needed to do something but no one moved.

wait!❞ jiro took out something from his pocket, ❝i bought these for you.

what?❞ chan looked down at the thing that looked like a medicine for headaches.

i was worried something might have happened to your head yesterday.❞ jiro said, giving the medicine to chan.

remembering the book that fell down to his head, ❝thank you.❞ he giggled while accepting the medicine.

so bye?

sighing, chan nodded his head while opening the gates and going inside his house. he honestly expected something more, a kiss maybe?

jiro waited for seconds before turning his body to the other side, opposite to his house, and ran away. he ran and ran until he turned to the other corner and finally reached to a familiar house. he had a lot in mind that he didn't knock and just barged which was a very wrong thing to do because there was his uncles by the sofa, making out.

jaemin, jeno, and renjun froze from their place. jeno pushed himself off renjun while jaemin hugged the oldest of them three very tight, their faces so flushed.

i'm sorry!❞ jiro took a low bow, ❝i didn't know you were doing something!

n-no it's okay jiro.❞ renjun cleared his throat, ❝why are you here?

may i know where the twins are?❞ jiro didn't have time about what he saw awhile ago, but he sure can see those red marks on renjun's neck.

the three pointed at the backyard which jiro didn't hesitate to go after mumbling a thank you to the three. when jiro was finally out from their sight, jeno went back to face renjun.

so where did we stop?❞ he licked his lower lip leaning forward.

jaemin smirked while leaning down to whisper on renjun's ear, ❝don't make a sound little spoon.

renjun nodded, biting his lips while the two were pleasuring him. he was just thankful that they still have their clothes on and just limit it to touching and kissing.

jiro panted, causing for the twins to stop playing their video games and turn to the tall male that just arrived at the backyard.

what brings you here hyung?❞ jin questioned.

jun raised a brow, ❝and why are you all red?

it's red because of what he saw a while ago but mostly because it was caused by chan.

he did not tell it to the younger but he kissed him a while ago inside the bus when he was sleeping.

you guys were right.

right in what?

jiro composed himself before he gave them a small smile, ❝i am in love.

t b c