the person raised a brow and then giggled, ❝i am jiro you dumbshit.

i can even hear him now.❞ chan said, turning back to his side and observed the person standing next to him who's just giving a confused smile. ❝wait.

what's wrong with you?❞ jiro then started to walk, pushing chan next to him.

you are jiro!

your one and only.❞ jiro said, but then realized what he just said and decided to stay silent after.

chan was then blushing at that sentence, ❝m-my one and only.

the two continued to walk side by side in silence. neither had the guts to break the ice between them. not until they needed to cross the road for the bus stop.

so..❞ jiro glanced at their hands.

at this moment, chan wished he knew how to cross the road. he could remember a while ago when going to the mall, he ran across even though there were cars passing by.

but he needed to lie, he didn't feel like holding jiro's hand. ❝i c-can just stand beside you..

jiro nodded, starting to cross the road with chan beside him. it was a red light which means they can cross but there is this one car going fast that's making chan anxious but jiro very calm because it was a red light. the car was then coming nearer and nearer real fast and chan thought it would hit them. chan held jiro's hand very tight, closing his eyes and waited for the impact but nothing came. the car stopped very close to them.

jiro wanted to laugh at the sight but remained calm in crossing the road, but inside his heart was beating fast like someone his drumming it.

they were holding hands.

it made him wonder why it's acting like this when he and chan usually hold hands when crossing the road. but now it feels so different. he just realized how soft chan's hand is and how small it his compared to his big hand. their hands fit so perfectly well.

just when jiro was loving their hands being connected, chan removed his. jiro's small smile disappeared in a flash but then reminded himself not to get affected and just continue to walk.

meanwhile chan was deep in thought about his feeling for jiro. he found it to have grown to big already that it feels wrong, that he is starting to hurt. wrong because his feelings for jiro is so big but it's sad thst jiro can't return them. it's starting to hurt because it's one sided.

if possible, he wants to lessen the feelings.

he wants this feeling of being in love to turn back to having just a mere crush.

chan, are you not going to get in?❞ jiro, again, snapped him out from his thoughts.

huh?

the tall male grabbed chan's hand and pulled him inside the bus. walking inside to find seats, the bus started without them knowing, making the younger to stumble and hit jiro's back.

their hearts beating so fast.

being in love,❞ an old woman from the side suddenly spoke which caught the two's attention, ❝beautiful, isn't it?

chan was about to nod and say something but was pulled again by jiro and this time they settled at the seat second to the last. chan was by the window while jiro was next to him. both looking straight or outside the bus.