Chapter1: going home

(Kate's POV)

I woke up to my phone going off I roll over to see who's calling I see its Damon.

I answer it and began to talk.

"Hay baby. What's up?" I ask tiredly.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" Damon ask me.

"Yes but that's okay. What's up?" I ask.

"We need help Stefan's girlfriend went missing can you come down here and help us find her momma?" Damon ask me.

"OC I can let me get packed and ready I will be there soon. Love you." I say.

"Love you too." Damon says.

After I ended the call I got up and made my bed. I went downstairs and had a cup of blood. when and pick my outfit out (A/N OUTFIT ON TOP). Went in the bathroom and did my biasness. I Finished and packed my bags and left. I got to the welcome to mystic falls sign. once passed I called Damon asking where I meet him. he told me at the high school and gave me a room number. I helped them with the locater spell. when the found her I went to the boarding house and unpacked my bags. later that night I got to meet there friends. They asked me how I was there mother they thought that I was dead we told them that I adopted them when they turned and that I help them. after they all left rose should up. I knew her because she asked for a place to stay she said the originals are coming for Elena because she is the key to bricking the cures.

(SORRY FOR THE GRAMER AND SPELLING MISTIAKES I MADE. IT WILL GET BETTER JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME. THANKS FOR READING.

TELL NEXT TIME IM OUT.) ITS SHORT I KNOW