Prom Day

Charlie's POV:
I put on my prom dress, I love it so much. It's really stylish and glam. I hope jaime likes it.
"Charlie! Come over here to see my prom dress, see if you like it!" Ciara yells from the main bathroom.
"Okay, I'm coming!" I say while picking up my dress so I don't accidentally step on it. When I go into the bathroom I see Ciara. "Oh my god! The boys are only going to look at you!" I said, shocked at the beauty of her red dress, as red as roses on a hot summer day.
"Wow thanks Charlotte, but look at you. You're sure to be prom queen!"

[Time Skip]

Ciara and I went in the limo my mom and dad got for us. We got to eat some food before the big night. My prom date's name was Jaime and he seemed pretty cool. But the bad part was, he was a little bit of a bad boy. I had seen him make out with tons of girls under the bleachers so I don't really think he's a keeper. I had always wanted to be one of those girls though. His lips just seem so perfect and comforting. But, the chances were super slim. He only went for cheerleaders and any popular girl. I was not one of the two. But he invited me to be his date. So then again, how?

[Time Skip]

When Ciara and I arrived, Jaime was there waiting for me. "Hello, ma lady." He said very awkwardly while holding his hand out.
"Seems like he's into you." Ciara nudged me then went with Anthony, her prom date.
"So..uh..hey?" I asked him, awkwardly.
"Listen, I'm not good with hello's." He replied, then kissed my cheek.
I blushed. "Haha, don't lie to me Jaime. Just to impress me huh?"
"Listen Charlotte, Charlotte Rose? I don't know what your deal is but I'm not. So please just shut your mouth and have fun tonight." He responded, in an angry tone.
"I'm sorry." I let go of his hand and walked up the steps by myself. I'm sure he'll find someone else to dance with.
After that, it was 1 hour later and we haven't talked to each other. We're prom dates but it seems more like strangers. I told Ciara I was gonna go to the bathroom and I saw Jaime staring at me from the corner of his eye. He was of course, talking to a girl. I shut my stall and I picked my dress up. I did my business, flushed and when I opened my stall and got out of it I got pushed against the wall. As I thought, someone was trying to attack me. So I kicked them, pushed them, and slap them. "Woah Charlotte." I hear a familiar voice.
"J-Jaime?" I ask.
"Yes, I just wanted to kiss you." He says, touching my waist.
"Let go of my waist! I'm not going to be one of your girls that you play around with and then leave and the next day and then you're making out with someone new!"
I yell at him, brush off the dust on my dress.
He shoves me against the wall again and kisses me. He pulls on my dress zipper and makes it go lower, and lower, and lower. When it's about to fall off, I push him back. "Jaime, stop! I can't do this right here, right now." I say pulling my zipper back up.
"I think I like you though. Like. I never felt this way."
He touches my waist tightly. He holds my hand and we go back to the dance floor. "I'm falling for you Charlie. I want you so bad. You're hot. Hot hot."
He says, while leaning in to kiss me. I lean in too,
"one kiss wouldn't hurt." I reply while leaning in and I kiss him.
"Ms. Hottie, you're better than me!" He laughs, and kisses me again.
"You're heaven. I mean uh, er," He cuts me off by kissing me again.
"Jaime we have to go see who the prom king and queen are!" I remind him as I grab his hand.
"Oh yeah, right!" He says, while being dragged by me.
Our science teacher, Ms. Walsh is presenting. "Prom King is...Jaime Street!" She screams into the mic. Jaime goes and I cheer for him. He winks at me. "Prom Queen is...Charlotte Rose Al-Arabi Callery-Aiken." I go on the stage and she places the crown on my head.
"Charlie, ma lady, this causes for some celebration." He winks at me, I grab his hand.
"Yes sir, I love you." I say, not thinking about the l word.
"You-you l-love me?" He asks, squeezing my hand.
"I guess I do." I reply, kissing his cheek.

Jaime's pov.
I got invited to prom by this beautiful girl. So I went quickly to buy myself a suit. Took me a while to pick one out. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "I hope she's gonna like me in this suit" *10 mins later* I bumped into these girls, they were smiling and giggling away and I heard them both whisper "you're hot" I just looked back and them a gentle smile. As I walked out of the shop, I had a text message. The message said "hey Jaime, I'm really looking forward to prom tonight. See you there, love Charlie." I read the text with a massive smile on my face.
~prom day~
It was finally prom day. I woke up feeling amazing. I sent a quick text to Charlie whilst I was having breakfast. *noon* I started to get ready, and as I was a text message game though from Charlie. It said, "I'm looking forward to seeing you :)" I smiled and put down my phone to finish getting ready.  *3.30pm* I was waiting at the prom. I saw in the distance, such a beautiful young girl in a stunning black dress with gorgeous brown hair. I was gobsmacked, I even had a little dribble. She walked up to me and I was kinda nervous. "Hey Jaime, Wow you look... you look hot." I replied. "You're looking hot yourself." We both smile at each other loverly. "Hey Charlie, would you like a drink" I asked. "Yeah, sure I will" we both sat down with our drink and started talking. "Charlie, has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Charlie replied with a cheeky smile "my parents have has it goes" "oh haha Charliekins, you know what I mean. Has anyone, like another boy told you how beautiful you are" "no, Jaime they haven't, you're the first one" I smiled. "Charlie would you care to dance" I side holding out my hand. She picked up her dress with one hand, and grabbed my hand with the other. *dancing slowly* I looked deep into her beautiful eyes. "Charlie, I want to kiss you so bad" I said. "But, why? Why can't we just enjoy our time?" She replied. "We can" I replied back, "can we just share one kiss?" "Ummmm... no." She said in quite a picked up voice. "Why not? Don't be such a brat" I said as I starting leaning in for a kiss. Charlie pushes me away "Jaime, I said no" she yelled as she walked out of the door. I followed her "wait, please wait" she turns back to me and says "you're just how I thought you'd be, you're just a player" "but Charlie, I genuinely think I'm falling for you" I replied. She looks up to me. "How can I trust you?" "You can trust me babe, I'm positive, I'm falling for you." We get up and go back to the dance floor. "So jaime, you're falling for me are you?" "Oh yes, baby, I am" I say leaning in for the kiss. *kisses* "wow hottie, you're better then me" I said whilst giggling. "No, you did amazingly Jaimebear." I asked. "Can we finish this elsewhere?" "Later, That's see who's prom king and queen first" I replied, "I can wait, as long as it means I can be with you."
"Listen up everyone, the votes have been counted and it's time to announce who's prom king and queen"
"Prom king is........... Jaime Street" Charlie cheers and so does everyone else. "Well done, I'm so proud of you" she hugs me. I walk up to the front.
"Prom Queen is......... Charlotte Rose Al-Arabi Callery-Aiken." I cheered and shouting "well done babe." She walked up to the front and smiled at me. She whispered. "I think this is due for a celebration" she laughed. I giggled and replied back. "Yes, indeed, I think it is". I grabbed her and placed my hand on her cheek. "Jaime, I..I love you" I looked into her eyes passionately. "Well, I guess I love you too" I said as I leaned in for the kiss.