AsYa ka jagyaar[Jagda+Pyaar]

At night,
Zoya was sleeping.
She felt something was there around.
She woke up and saw no one was there.
She felt thirsty but water was not there in her room so she went outside to have water.
While drinking water she saw a shadow of a person roaming around the house.
Zoya-"Allah miya! Ghar me chor! Kuch karna padega! Lekin yeh chor to Mr.Khan ke kamre ki taraf ja raha he! Kya karu? Jau unke kamre mein? Zoya, kya soch rahi he. Ja jake unki help kar. Chor ko marne mein! Zoya bhaag!"
Meanwhile in Asad's room,
Asad was sleeping on his bed.
A guy entered Asad's room.
Asad-"Ayaan! My room's windows were waiting for you only. They were feeling that where is the monkey who comes daily to meet his brother 😍."
Ayaan-"Bilkul bhaijaan! Aapse milne k liye yeh khidki to kya ek pahadi bhi kud du!"
They had a tight and warming hug.
Asad-"Hum roz milte hein phir bhi lagta he jese hum saalo baad mil rahe hein! Isily yeh hug hi saare din aur dil ki thakkan nikal deta hein mere bhai!"
Ayaan-"I love you bhaijaan!"
Asad-"I love you too ayaan!"
Ayaan-"Ha pata he muuhe! Ab yahi kahoge ki not more than Zoya! Saalooo se sunta aa raha hu! Aap to bas Zoya se hi pyaar karte ho!"
Asad-"Tujhse bhi karta hu!"
Ayaan-"Par usse mujhse jyada! Humare bich ek ladki aa hi gai. Mujhe pata tha ek din ek ladki hi aayegi humare bich!"
And Zoya knock the door.
Asad and Ayaan were shocked.
Zoya-"Mr khan! Jaldi darwaza kholiye.   Andar chor hein!"
Asad-"Tu jaa yaha se abhi. Jaldi!"
Zoya gets scared that Asad isn't opening the door. She rushed towards the door so that she can try to open the door.
And inside the room Ayaan was standing behind the door so that when Zoya opens the door he don't be seen by anyone.
Asad was gesturing Ayaan to leave from window what he had a fear if someone sees that there will be a huge problem.
Zoya rushed towards the door and the door got open and Zoya fell on Asad.
They had a beautiful eyelock with song Mitwa in the background!
Meanwhile Ayaan escaped from there...
They were having a beautiful eyelock!
Dilshad and Nazma came from back and called-'Zoya Asad'.
Zoya got up from Asad.
Asad-"Ammi. Yeh dekhiye na. Itni raat ko mere kamre me darwaza tod kar ghuss rahi thi! Dekhiye sharam hi nahi he aaj kal ki ladkiyon ko. Miss.farooqui this isn't fair! How can you do this?"
Zoya-"Dekhiye Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan! Mujhe koi shauk nahi he aapke kamre me itni raat ko aane ke. Vo to mene kisiko aapke kamre me aate dekha tha isily mene socha ki aapki help karu use bhagane. Koi chor tha! Varna aur koi irada nahi tha Mr. Khan! I mean MR. ASAD AHMED KHAN!"
Asad-"Ji nahi! Yaha koi nahi aaya! Koi chor nahi he! Aapne zaroor koi sapna dekha hoga vo bhi khuli aakhon se! Akal he nahi. Ab aakhe bhi chali gai!"
Zoya-"Allah miyan! What's wrong with you Mr.khan? I mean jo bhi ho! I don't care! How dare you to talk to me like this? Aap to pehle se hi mujhe ek number ke Akdu Ahmed Khan lagte the aur ab aapne dikha bhi diya ki aap ek number ke Akdu Ahmed Khan ho! Huh..."
And turn back and left. And she shut the door of her room so loudly so that Asad can see her anger.
Asad screamed loudly-"Kuch nahi hone vala ise. Mujhe koi farq nahi padta! Agar darwaza toota to uski bharpaayi bhi apko karni padegi! Dhyaan rakhiye mere ghar ke darwaazo ka."
Zoya slept on bed and thought-"Yeh Mr.Khan ko ho kya gaya hein? Itne Akdu kyu ho gaye hein? Pehle to ese nahi the! Aaj subah ka hi dekh lo. Kitni achi tarah se behave kiya tha aur rqqt me rang badal diye! Huh... Who cares?"
And slept.