Love Story

Hi guys :D I know hindi pa tapos yung isa ko story pero hindi na ako makapaghintay i-post ito ehh hehehe... slow update po itong story na ito, sinasabi ko na nang maaga para hindi kayo magalit sa akin hehehe.. 3rd year college na po ako, so I need to focus on my studies, pero don't worry maghahanap ako ng time mag-update..

At saka pala, this story is based on my favorite book: The Selection Series :) kaya medyo may pagkakapareho... pero konti lang naman hahaha.. yung book na yun at si Kiera Cass ang inspiration ko sa paggawa nito hehehe.. I hope you enjoy :D

*********

Prologue

I've never been in love.. I've never had a boyfriend and I also don't have a first kiss.. My mind is only set in my studies and family...

But everything change when I turn 18...

I need to choose between the two brothers...

Who I will marry...

I have no experience about love.. Like what I said, I've never been fall in love...

The Older one is handsome and a very kind man.. He's a workaholic  person  and He's serious about his work. He never fails me to smile every time we see each other .. A very understanding guy and a boyfriend material... He's a fantasy to every girl, a prince charming (if I conclude)... But still, there's a part of him that is totally mysterious.. It's like, he's been through a lot of things.. When I go to his office without him knowing that I was there, I saw him standing right beside the glass wall and I saw in his eyes the sadness that is kept for too long.. I don't want to see him like that, I don't want him to feel like he's alone in a cage, I want him to see the light and not the darkness inside of him, I want him to be happy... And I want to ease that pain in his heart..

The Younger one, his handsome like her older brother ... Every time I see him, he always pissed me off, I guess he like pissing me off... He is really opposite to his older brother... His a total jerk... He makes fun of me, always.. But even though his a jerk, he is always there for me, he always protect me from everyone who are trying to bully me.. And every time I'm with him, inch by inch I can see the good side of him.. And it makes my heart flattered.. First, I thought that I should change him, but right now I don't want to.. I want him to be always like that, a jerk but a gentleman and a good person...

They make me feel how to fall in love, they make my heart secured that they will never hurt me...

But it hurts me that I need to choose between them...

I don't want to hurt one of them, but If I didn't choose between them.. I know to myself that I may end up hurting both of them..

I Love both of them, I really do.

But,

I need to decide and I need to choose..

Who I will marry...

And this is the start of my Love Story.

======================