Chapter 3

Chapter 3

They said, good things come to those who wait.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been waiting for ages for that sick, arrogant Brennan Morgan.

Jasmine insisted that she badly wants to come with me, but I said no. She’ll just interfere with my plan - my ruthless evil plan.

I visualize how he’ll react after I publicly humiliate him in front of his fan girls. I bet their drools will be a total waste. Ha! He’ll scream for mercy and plead me to forgive him. Smirking at the thought, I almost forgot that he’s 15 minutes late. Where could that jerk be?

“Waiting for Bren?” At the sound of his voice, my insides were totally bouncing with joy. I therefore conclude that that saying is true. Shyly, I turned to him.

“Yeah. H-have you seen him?” Keep your cool Kai. Keep your cool. I stared at him, contemplating if I should touch his arms, those arms who always hugged me in my dreams. I can’t believe he’s right here in front of me, talking to me, meters away from me.

“Nope. No one’s around his trailer when I passed by. Maybe he’s out?” Suddenly, he stared at me like he’s trying to figure me out, then a flash of recognition sparked his eyes.

“Oh wait, you’re that girl!” That girl? Oh Jaden, if you meant that I’m that girl you’re actually fantasiz-

“Louis appointed you to teach Brennan right? That jerk. How could he leave you alone?” He clicked his tongue while shaking his head at the same time. OMG! He’s concern about me! I think I’ll thank that jerk for leaving me.

“It’s fine. I could wait for him, maybe he has to run some errands or stuffs. I don’t really mind, as long as Louis wouldn’t kicked me out.”

“Ah. I don’t think so. Wait, lemme call him.” Are they buddies? It’s like they knew each other for a long time.

He tapped his phone and put it on his ears. Gosh, I’m not dreaming right? It felt like heaven. He’s so gorgeous. He turned his attention back to me and shook his head.

“I think he’s out.” Out? What does he mean?

“I know what you’re thinking. Okay, he’s not answering his phone, and that meant three things: he’s either working, out of battery, or screwing around.” I clenched my teeth trying to calm myself. I focused my attention to Jaden, but my mind’s in a swirl.

He’s either working, out of battery, or screwing around. It kept playing in my head. What the hell? What should I do? He even made girls as his first priority!

“I should go. I’m just wasting my time. Thanks for helping me.” And distracting me.

“Ohhh. That’s nothing. Wait, are you in a hurry? Well..” He stares at me with that unreadable look on his face. Is he going to ask me out?

“No, not really.” I said, shaking my head. C’mon!

His eyes lit up and he grinned at me like a five-year-old kid. He's so adorable!

I’m not really sure what is happening, but something inside me felt like there's something not right here.

“Cool. The shoot’s done, so I want to go somewhere. You should come with me.” Somewhere? I would go anywhere with you.

Duh. I’m not desperate! My subconscious is really trying to get me in trouble. Sheeesh.

“That somewhere would be?”

“Not fond of surprises huh?” He said while raising an eyebrow.

“Nope. Just being careful.” He’s not that kind of guy, isn’t he?