CHAPTER 11: Twist of fate

Psyche's POV

-Coffee shop-

"Kamusta ka na?"

"I'm fine. Kaw?"

I can't even see his sparkling eyes now. What happened to my sweet Calvin?

"I'm so excited to see you again,

Calvs! I was planning to continue what we had started before. Are you okay with that?" I said in a hyper tone.

"In an instant?"

"Yeah! I mean, you love me and I also love you. So why not start over

again?" I said dramatically.

"Haven't you remember that there was never an us?"

"What do you mean?"

"You already did push me away before. What bothers you to persuade me again?"

"I thought you will understand me. I thought you will~ " My voice cracked.

"Akala ko rin e. Akala ko rin. But you never told me that you we're also flirting with some American Pie guys in the US while you left me here grieving. You just only fooled me. " He said in a cold voice, never losing his composure and dark stares.

"No it's not true! Who told you? Is it Lei!? Damn that bitch! ASSHOLE! " I stumped my foot. Naiirita ako!

"Wala syang ginagawa, she doesn't even recognized you as her sister. Hmmm ... Since I'm a manwhore, I can give you a  pleasure. Well, in your condo? What time?. I will be willing to do it again with you. Besides, you're still fresh." he smirked.

I slapped him. Sh*t!

"Ohw? Feeling virgin? Haha. Well, thanks for this drink. Gotta go! Ring a bell honey!"

Then he dissappear. Shocks? What the hell was that for!? UGH!

I will get you CALVS!

---

LEI's POV

- ROOFTOP -

"Di ba sinabi ko na sa'yong huwag ka na ulit matulog pag nasa school ka?"

"I can't help it Alice. Masakit ulo ko."

"Bakit? Ano bang ginawa mo?"

"Overthinking things."

"Punta nalang tayo maya sa charity mo."

"Cge. I guess so." I stand up and direct my feet to the classroom.

"Ingat!" Alice said.

I just waved my hand in return.

Habang naglalakad ako sa corridor, I heard lots of rumors and one of it caught my attention, causing me to stop.

"I heard Psyche was here. Sya raw 'yong nagpakawala ng bullet last day."

"Yeah. And I think Calvin and her will be back together. I saw them a while ago nearby in a coffee shop."

I just grinned. Well, the old sweethearts are back to continue their postponed love-dovey affair again.

Nang makaabot ako. I rested my butt on the chair, waiting for our Prof. and put my headphones on.

So much for the nuissance. I'd rather let myself drown into music than to hear stupid gossips. Nakatingala lang ako habang nakapikit, resting my nape at the back of my chair.

I heard a loud steps. I guess it's our Prof.

BOOGSH!

"HINDI BA SINABI KO SA'YONG IPAALAM MO AGAD SA'KEN KAPAG ANDITO NA SYA!?"